Netflix

Ps: I don't support Netflix since they support a genocidal regime but this is just for drive to survive. #freepalestine 🇵🇸🍉 (remember saying free Palestine ≠ antisemitic)
Also it's a fast forward but I will be going back to Christmas man I'm Muslim right but the Christmas movies 🔛🔝

~~~~
Alana's POV

"Charles baby I'm going now." I said walking into the lounge area where he was by the piano.

"Play for me later?" I asked as I leaned down to kiss him goodbye as I was pulling away he deepened the kissed and pulled me down to his lap.

"Charles...if...we...don't...stop...I won't...leave." I said in between kisses as I felt him smile against my lips.

"I see no problem." He said and kissed under my jaw and went lower.

"If you leave hickeys I swear." I said and swatted the back of his head as I felt him sucking on my skin.

"Ow! There's nothing wrong with hickeys." He said and placed one last kiss on the place that he was sucking on.

"Yes true it's a problem when you filming for Netflix my love." I said and kissed his forehead and got off of his lap.

"Love you bye don't kill my cats or we over!"

"Love you to baby!"

Charles POV

I should kill those cats they are such cockblockers I thought to myself just as I felt something at my foot.

"Hello Loki where is Mufasah maybe we can have a fun day since it's just as." I said to the cat as I picked it up,while in-turn it just pawed at my head.

"This is why I like Mufasah more."

Alana's POV

As I reached the set I saw Lew and my mum waiting for me outside. They were going to be in my episode because obviously it's my mum and Lew.

"Hey mummy,Lew." I said and hugged them both separately and walked towards the set.

"You ready to be a villain?" Lewis asked me sarcastically because we all know how Netflix is.

"You think I'll be like Thanos or the Joker?"

"Thanos cause the Joker is just morally grey." My mum said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"He blew up a hospital and walked out with a smile?" Lewis questioned my mum with a smile on his face.

"And Thanos made half of the earths population disappear."

"You guys are nerds."

"You literally watch Star Wars Alana." Lewis deadpanned at me.

"Star Wars is a masterclass."

Interview
T/W MENTIONS OF DEATH AND SUICIDE AND ANXIETY
3rd POV

"When I fell pregnant with Alana and Anthony my son who passed on I was a teenager so my parents didn't approve. I couldn't handle the disappointing looks anymore and I didn't want my kids to experience those looks to do I left, but Jules was my little brother he meant the world to me so I made an effort to stay in his life and he made an effort to stay in mine. That's why when he passed on it had affected Alana and Anthony so gravely because he was the only who stuck around for them. He was their savior." Meredith said as she sat next to Alana their hands linked.

"When he passed on it was like I lost a piece of myself there was void in my heart that couldn't be filled and to this day it can't he was just one of those people you can't replace." Alana said and squeezed her mum's hand who squeezed it in return.