Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN

Don't be a ghost reader even though this book is going to shit

Alana's POV
Time skip
Qatar

"Hey Pierre did Charles answer your messages?" I asked as I put down my phone when I see my messages from the morning still on delivered.

"No but maybe he's busy or it could be the time differences." He said and shrugged and patted my head as he said, "It's alright I'm sure he's fine,now let's talk about how France won England."

"Yes let us talk about how the referee was shaking his arse for the French team,even so I don't blame him Giroud is beautiful." I said and sighed contentedly when I mentioned Giroud.

"He is." Pierre said as he pretended to swoon.

"I knew you were zesty."

"Excuse me?"

"Poor Kika she should just go for me."

~~~~

I was back in Monaco because I had decided to just watch the rest of the World Cup at home.

"Mouse I'm home!" I said and came in to see him,Estie and Lance sitting together on one of our couches.

"Ooo my favorite trio what are we gossiping about?" I said and plopped down on the couch and left my bags by the door.

"We talking about how Estie and his girl broke up." Lance said not even trying to say it in a more gentle tone.

"Damn well she's not his girl anymore." I said while Estie glared at me and threw a pillow at me.

"What Lance is not telling is your Mouse here also broke up with his girlfriend well ex now."

"What is wrong with you people?"

"Wasn't his fault she was a cheater."

"NO! I'll break her nose." I said and got up to hug mouse.

"See I told you she's basically his work mum."

"If it makes you feel any better the week I was in Qatar Charles didn't reply to any of my messages." I said nonchalantly as Estie and Lance looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Yeah we are dating,so I'm going to shower,sleep and then head over to his house,I think his with his mum." I said and got up.

"WE CAN BREAK HIS NOSE FOR YOU!" Lance called out to me as I walked up the stairs.

"Thanks!"

~~~~

"Hello Arthur care to let me in?" I asked as he shook his head violently.

"You won't like what you'll see I don't even like it." He said as he finally opened the door fully.

"Mama Alana is here." He said as we walked in to see Alexandra sitting on a chair next to the dining table.

"Fuck me." I whispered out as Arthur whispered back I told you.

"I'm sorry for coming I didn't know you guys were having dinner I wanted to come and see Charles." I told her as we hugged each other.

"Nonsense I'm glad to see you actually I missed you ma fleur." She said and gestured for me to get some food but I declined kindly as I sat down opposite to Charles.

"Where Enzo?"

"Out." Charles finally said something to me after avoiding eye contact with me the time since I entered.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were only going to come back after the fifa thing ended?" Alexandra asked me with a smirk on her face like seriously who does she think she is.