Chapter EIGHTEEN

Sebastians dinner
Alana's POV

"You know what I can't believe you guys don't remember me, I use to always be at the Monaco track." I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"What do you mean Al we've never seen you before ." Sebastian said and gave me a quizzical look.

"Well yeah you've never met Alana Basset but you met Alicia Forbes." (Literally a random name and this part links her up to Jules)

"NO WAY THAT WAS YOU?!" Max exclaimed to me.

Little backstory when I was younger I was always at the French and Monaco Grand Prix because of Jules but my mum didn't want me in the eye of the cameras so she made up a fake identity for me because how media portrays everything.The only people who knew it was actually me was uncle Michael and aunty Corina and of course Charles and Mick.

"Yes Max that was me." Fun fact actually with this fake identity I used when I was younger made Mick,Max and I become a trio of besties when we were younger now it's just the two of us.

"Seb cmon how did you not catch on I mean Jules was my uncle." I said chuckling at him and his shocked face.

"Well to be fair Jules just spoke about his niece not once did he let your name slip." He said pointing a finger at me to make his point.

"Well I figured it out when your mum told me she was Jules sister I just didn't mention it to not make you uncomfortable." Lewis said with a proud look on his face.

"Oh yes now getting to the topic of you and Alana's mum what is happening with that?" Seb said and turned to Lewis to take the attention off me because he saw how my leg was bouncing up and down.

"Well uhm I asked her to move in with me." He said and started playing with his fingers and my eyes went wide that he actually told them.

"WHAT?!" Seb and Fernando strangely chorused together.

Carlos then turned to me with his eyes wide and asked, "Did you know?"

"I found out yesterday A WEEK after he asked I was offended but happy." I said tiredly and leaned my head on mouse's shoulder and just as I did that I made eye contact with Charles but I looked away.

"Wow Lewis and Alana's mum who would've thought?" Pierre asked still a bit shocked that Lewis seemed serious with my mum,trust me so was I.

"Not Nicole." I said and the whole table burst laughing as Lewis gave me a deadpanned look but had a smile on his face.

"Al pose." Lando told me as we were all leaving and held up his camera to me.

"Wait wait let me get Zhou we both look spectacular we should bless everyone with being in one picture." I said and pulled Zhou as he was about to walk pass.

"Let's pose Jojo we look good." I said and tried giving him a twirl but he shook his head at me.

"I'll do it after trying to figure out what you are trying to make me do right now." He said and gave me a weird look.

"I want you to twirl like a ballerina." I said and demonstrated and him and Lando laughed at me.

"HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER NORRIS."

"I doubt he can." Carlos said he walked over to us with Charles.

"I so can twirl better than that." He said and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"Really? Prove it." Charles said as he came to stand next to me on the other side that Zhou wasn't occupying.

"Fine hold my camera." He said to me then paused, "Wait no not you someone nice...Mick! Or Lance whichever one come here will you?" He called out to them while I started taking out my phone because I just had to record this.