Chapter TWELVE

Monaco
Alana's POV

"Get up! Or I swear to god Alana I'm calling Toto." Mick said pulling my covers off of me.

"No,let me be a potato.I wanna be a potato what's wrong with a potato huh? Are you discriminating against potatoes?" I said and glared at him, I just wanted a lazy day.

"You leave me no choice," He said and walked out, "YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" I heard him scream,whatever.

~~~~

"Mon fleur I've come to get you." I heard as someone entered my room and there's only one person who calls me that.

"Charlie boy don't do this to me please! Don't you care about the potatoes in the world." I said and grasped his wrist as he came closer to my bed.

"I do, but you are not a potato." He said and flicked my forehead, the audacity of this arse.

"How dare you?! So you say you don't care about me since I'm not a potato?" I said and feigned sadness but I knew he saw right through my act.

"You give me carrot vibes." He said and jumped on the other side of my bed.

"Eww I'm not that basic I feel like maybe lettuce?" I said and turned my head to him.

"Doesn't matter get out of bed and get ready we are going out." He said as he pushed me off of the bed and I fell to the floor, I could hear him dying of laughter and so conveniently Mick walks in.

"I don't wanna even know."

"I WOULD'VE PREFERRED IT IF YOU CALLED TOTO!" I said and got up and headed toward the bathroom but not before throwing a pillow in Charles face.

~~~~

"Charles I can't believe we going horse riding,hope the horses are faster than your car on the track" I said and looked at him and smirked.

"Shut up and just put the stuff on." He said and pushed me forward.

"Ok you really need to stop doing that," I said and went behind him and jumped on his back, "Give me a piggy back ride." I told him as I put my face closer to his neck. I felt him tense then grip my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist.( is there a smut incoming I don't even know)

"Why am I so good to you?" He tiredly asked as he leaned his head a bit back as I massaged his head with my hand that wasn't holding onto him for dear life.

"Cause I'm just so amazing."

"Sure." He said sarcastically and I hit the back of his head with my hand that was massaging his head.

"OW!"

~~~~

"Shit why did we waste so much time? Now there's a storm." I said as I ran my hand through my wet hair in his car.

"You wanted to play with the horses and get attached, but do not worry my place is closer than yours,you'll just stay there for the night." He said as he steered through the streets of Monaco.

"What about Charlotte?" I asked cause I didn't wanna start any drama,don't get me wrong I love drama but only when it doesn't involve me.(LEGIT)

"Your safety is more important she can fight about it later." He said as he pulled up in his driveway.

"Ok, I'll message Mouse."

~~~~

"Give me clothes." I said barging into his room seeing him lying on his bed shirtless did things to me but I remembered he had a girlfriend whether I like it or not I had to be loyal to my girls.