Chapter TWENTY FIVE

Like,vote comment 💜

Alana's POV

I haven't spoken to Charles and I didn't plan to because seeing as though he's floundering around Monaco with Alexandra he didn't care. I told Mouse not to let him in and I told him why. I have got to say I haven't seen him so livid before. He ratted out the story to the S.M.A.L.D group.

S.M.A.L.D
Goat 1-Seb
Goat 2-Lew
Goat 3-Danny
Lamb 1-Mouse
Lamb 2-Alana

Lamb 1:
Charles is a arse I no longer approve of him.

Goat 1:
Mick you can't go around calling people arses without telling us why they are arses

Goat 3:
What did he do?

Goat 1:
I know! I know!

Lamb 2:
Let's just FaceTime yeah?
Goat1,Goat2,Goat3,Lamb1 reacted with a thumbs up

And now we are here. The ceremony is in a few days it's going to be tense I suppose but oh well I won he didn't and he's a sore loser not my fault his ego feels a hard blow by losing to me.

"C'mon time to go out get your mind off of things." Lewis said as he pulled me up from my bed where I was watching Beta Squad videos.

"Nooooo why?" I cried out to him as I fall back to my bed the minute he pulls me up while he gives me a deadpanned look.

"Because I'm having a part on my yacht!" Danny calls out from my closet while rummaging through my closet to find me something.

"You guys are bugging her." Seb comes to my rescue while bringing me a cup of tea. "Though I do believe this party will take your mind off of things." He said and he patted my head.

"Finally you are on our side." Lewis said while playfully rolling his eyes at Seb while Seb pulled the middle finger to him,all while that was happening Danny came out with one of my bikini tops over him while holding the bottoms to his bottoms.

Perfect timing Mouse has, "Hey guys-" He stopped short as he sees Danny and raises a brow questionably and turns to Seb and Lew who just shrug their shoulders as if to say don't look at me.

"I brought Zhou." Mouse steps aside and Zhou appears behind him who looks like he has mixed emotions,confusion and amusement.

"Looking good Danny."

"Why thank you." Danny says dramatically while pushing his imaginary long hair across his shoulders.

"I hope you didn't stretch that cause I'm going to wear it." I said as the rest cheer at the thought of me leaving my house.

"Wait first Jojo I want you to meet Loki and Mufasah." I said and pulled up my blankets where they were both cuddling.

"Oh my days,they are adorable." He gushed over them and sat on my bed cross legged.

"When does Zhou say oh my days?" Seb asked confusedly.

"Alana effect." Danny and Lew chorused.

~~~~
Danny's Yacht

~~~~Danny's Yacht