Chapter TWENTY-TWO

Alana's POV
Abu Dhabi

"Mouse,Kimi and his family are here and I don't want to go to him alone come with me." I said dragging mouse by the arm.

"What?!Why me?" He cried out and looked at me panicked.

"Because you have a sweet,innocent,baby face." I said and squished his cheeks.

"Hey-." He stopped and glanced into the hotel mirror we passed, "You are right." He sighed out at me.

"Of course I am,hey so did the doctor allow for your father to be here did he ok it?" I asked gently because obviously it will always be a sore topic.

"Yeah but he'll have to leave early with my mum." He said and gave me a fake smile,gosh bless his soul.

"You don't have to you know if it's going to be hard for you."

"No it's ok it's for Seb."

"I called Nico Rosberg."

"WHAT?!"

"Let me tell you."

Flashback

"Hi am I speaking to Nico Rosberg?"

"Yes who's asking?"

"Uhm hi my name is Alana Basset I got your number from your manager I'd like to talk to you about Sebastians retirement party."

"Alana Basset as in Lewis Hamilton's prodigy?"

"Yes."

"Go on."

Flashback end

"Why?"

"Well remember when we were at the circuit and Lew and Seb and the rest of them were talking about friendships I knew it hurt Lew and I know it's not my place but I want to make things right."

"You think it'll work?" He asked as we came to a stop as we noticed Kimi and his family.

"Hopefully." I muttered and approached Kimi and them with a smile.

"Hi I'm Alana and this is Mick it's a pleasure to meet you." I said and he looked me dead in the eye and nodded, I got a little nervous but I knew this is how he was.

His wife hit him on the arm and gave us a smile and spoke to us as while we walked them to their room and told them of the minor details about the party.

"Thank you." Was all he said,Kimi Raikonnen just spoke to me I can't wait to tell Charles.

~~~~

"Charles!" I said approaching but you would never guess who he was with,Alexandra...look I'm fine with her I just have trust issues.(guys seriously no hate she looks like a sweetheart)

"Alana! Hey where were you?" He asked and gave me a side hug since we were in public,but he called me by my name...that's either weird or sus.

"I was with Mouse we went to go meet Kimi,oh that reminds me he spoke to me!" I said excitedly.

"What's so exciting about that and who is Mouse?" Ashe asked as she looked me top to bottom.

I looked at her and in my head I told myself to be the better person and not give her the same attitude she's giving me.

"Mouse is Mick my best friend and it's exciting because he's Kimi Raikonnen the Iceman."

"Mouse is a stupid nickname for a best friend." She said and this time I didn't stop my glare and I used my height against her since she was shorter than me as I towered over her.