Chapter TWENTY SIX

Alana's POV
Monaco for now

"Mouse I think I'm going to cry." I said  frustratedly to Mouse who was standing by the door in his suit while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Why?" He asked confused while he took my shoes and gestured for me to sit down so he can put them on for me.

"I don't like...I don't like how I look." I said as my eyes geared up a bit.

"Hey no no don't cry your makeup. Also you look absolutely stunning." He said patting my calf through my dress.

"I agree." Danny said coming into the room with a glass of red wine.

"Should you even be drinking so early?" Lewis said as he came into my room and checked himself out in the mirror.

"No." Daniel scoffed out a laugh while he joined Lewis in checking himself out.

"Als you look breathtakingly gorgeous." Lewis said to me as he made me stand up in front of the mirror.

"Look at yourself how can you not say that is beautiful." Lew said as patted the top of my head.

"Did anyone see how Lewis had to stretch up a bit?" Daniel asked while laughing.

"Danny I think the wine is getting to you." Lewis said while he crossed his arms over his chest and leant back on one foot.

"No,no I saw it too." Mouse said and he mouthed a sorry to Lewis.

"HER HEELS ARE HIGH OK!"

"You guys are jokes you know that right?" I asked them when I turned around from the mirror to face all three of them.

"That includes Seb."

~~~~
Airport

We sent our luggage's early before so we wouldn't get delayed since it's a two hour flight to the venue. Was this a good idea? Absolutely not.

 Was this a good idea? Absolutely not

  •°°