Chapter TWENTY-THREE

Alana's POV

"Alana,Mick the party came out amazing." Seb said to us as he stood with his wife with an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Well thank you." I said giving a light boy while Mouse tipped his invisible top hat.

"We have another surprise though." Mouse said and signaled his mum.

"Michael?" Seb said as his voice cracked and his eyes glassed over. Recently uncle Michael has been making progress he even started responding to basic questions and showing emotions on his face,he even recognizes his family.(I wish #keepfightingmichael)

"Yeah." Mouse said and we stepped back and stood behind the wheelchair uncle Michael came in.

"You can hug him." Aunt Corina said and chuckled a bit and smiled at sweetly at Sebs emotional state.

"Look I have to go and greet the other guests but enjoy see you people around." I said and said a small hi to uncle Michael and hugged aunt Corina.

"Mama Leclerc!" I said as I approached her and Enzo and hugged both of them.

"Rosie!" She said calling me by the childhood name Jules,Charles and she called me by. They called me Rosie because I use to love botany. Charles came up with it, he use to get so angry with Jules when he use to call me that eventually they came to an agreement.

Flashback

"No Jules she's my Rosie!" A seven year old Charles said while clinging onto five year old Alana's hand.

"Charles you have to share her,she is very important to me." Jules said as he squatted down to his height.

"No Rosie will leave me then." Charles said while his eyes started tearing up.

"I'll never leave you Charlie." Small Alana said to Charles softly.

"See Charles,so do you think I can call Alana Rosie now?"

"Ok." He relented, "But only if we share!"

"Of course." Jules said as he brought them both into a hug.

"I love you uncle Juju." Small Alana squeaked out, "You to Charlie."

Flashback end

"What's this that I hear you dating my son?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow at me with a big smile on her face.

"Oh no who told?" I said with a panicked expression on my face.

"Your mum."

"How does she know?"

"Lewis." She said with an even bigger smile.

"Damn the betrayal. Are you ok with it?" I asked because mama Leclerc's opinion mattered most to Charles and me.

"I wouldn't be smiling if I wasn't darling." She said as she held my face gently in her hands and brought my face down to her height so she could kiss my forehead.

"You might need to protect him from Enzo." She said playfully as she gestured to her oldest son.

"Not might she has to.Arthur come here stand with mama while I go speak to Al." He said as he yanked Arthur to his side.

"Oh hello future sister-in-law and championship of the world." He said while wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"Arthur!" Mama Leclerc scolded as she hit the back of his head.

"Come let's go." Enzo said as he dragged me along. "Look Alana I know I can't replace Jules but I want to protect you he might be my brother but he can be stupid at times so when he messes up don't hesitate to give me call."