Chapter ELEVEN

Italy,Monza

(I know nels*n piquet said what he said long ago but I didn't get to address it but I will in this chapter)
So I guess this is a warning sensitive context racism and misogyny
I used a song for motivation it's called legendary by welshly arms

3rd POV

"Not only that she,doesn't belong here the race track is no place for a n***** woman and her n***** mentor."
(I felt disgusted just typing that,may all the racists bastards in the world burn AMEN)

Alana's POV

"That fucking decaying piece of shit." I said as Lewis and I rewatched the video of Nelson Piquet together.

"Who is this guy even?" Last night Lewis stayed over we stayed up till late night watching movies and all calling mum and bonding then to wake up next morning to this bullshit.

"3 time formula one championship,wait hold that thought Lew I'm calling my T-shirt guy." I said as I got my phone and got up to make a call.

"Why do you need to call your T-shirt guy?" He said and looked at me skeptically.

I looked at him and shrugged, "Who knows?" I said and smirked.

Imagine Lewis and Alana tweeting who the fuck is Nelson piquet
-lewishamilton:Imagine
-alanabasset:since Lew won't say the words but I'll say it who the fuck is Nelson piquet?
-liked by danielriccardo,Charles Leclerc,George Russel and 503782more
(Guys i literally just typed in any number)

~~~~
At the paddock

"So Alana addressing the racist comments made what do you have to say?" Will Buxton asked me.

"Not just any racist comments, racist and misogynistic comments made by former racing driver Nelson piquet and well Will looks like you haven't seen my T-shirt yet." I said and turned around and showed my black T-shirt with white typing on it that said who the fuck is Nelson piquet,today I put my hair In a bun which I never do but I did today to show off my T-shirt today. "Today Will I will dedicate my win to my mentor Lewis Hamilton and the kids and adults out there suffering with the affects of racism and women who are taken as the lesser sex, time to prove them wrong.Also a big fuck you to Nelson piquet when I stand on top of that podium today." I said and winked at Will and walked off to go find Mick or Danny probably Carlos to since Lew wasn't here yet, he's probably getting ready to use the paddock as his runway show, oh to be so blessed.

~~~~

"CHARLES! Have you seen Carlos?" I said as I came up to him and slapped his arse.

He glared at me and sighed, " He's with Lando." He said simply something was wrong, I could tell and no offense but I couldn't stand Lando he was ok but not my cup of tea.(NO HATE PLEASE NO HATE IM NOT A BiG FAN OF HIM BUT I DONT HATE HIM)

"What's wrong Charlie boy?" I asked and sat down and patted the spot next to me, he sat down our shoulders brushing each other's as he picked my hand up and started playing with my fingers.

"I'm just nervous for today it's Ferraris home race and I'm going against you and Max and you just so driven today." He said and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I am driven today yes but I want you to give me the best you got ok,I know how much talent you have so don't hold back." I said as I rubbed his thigh in comfort.

" I just don't want to disappoint anyone." He sighed putting his head into the space between my neck and shoulder.

"You? Charles Marc Herve Percival Leclerc disappoint anyone? Impossible, Charles you have to start believing in yourself more, I don't think you know how talented you are or how scared I am that you'll snatch this championship away from me." I said and chuckled a bit and so did he, he sat up right and looked down at me.

"Thank you mon fleur." He said and leaned down and kissed my forehead.

(My flower)GUYS I LITERALLY GOOGLE TRANSLATED I DONT DO FRENCH I DO ARABIC AND WHATS THAT THING CALLED THE DEVILS LANGUAGE AFRIKAANS!

~~~~

"Alright Alana we'll be ending on a VSC"

"Are you sure Bono they aren't going to pull a Masi?"

"No even if they did we changed the tires already" I heard Toto say.

"Poor Danny he was doing so well can you send someone Go  to my drivers room and give him a chocolate I have there and say it's from me also where's Charles?"

"P2 with George in P3."

"Great I love it well done Charlie boy and also now that we turning into the parobolica thank you Lew." I said.

~~~~

I felt arms come around me and lift me off the ground and spun me around.

"DANNY!OH MY DAYS PUT ME DOWN!" I said to him and laughed as he spun me one more time around.

"Thank you for the chocolate Al and congratulations I'm so proud of you." He said and smiled down at me.

"I'm sorry about the DNF Danny you were doing so well." I said as I wrapped my one arm around his.

"Don't worry about it." He said and smiled but I could tell he was disappointed.

"They don't deserve you Danny." I told him and laid my head on his shoulder as we continued to walk around.

"No it's us who don't deserve you,you too good for this world." He said to me and I felt my heart combust with his kind words.

"That I agree with," Danny I jumped and turned around saw Lewis with Mick and Sebastian, " I'm proud of you kid." He said and kissed my temple.

"We all are." Seb said and gave me that fatherly smile that I had never gotten in my life.

"I'll always be proud of you,you are my bestie." Mick said and laughed we all did.

"Aww guys stop you going to make me cry." I said and brought them in for a group hug.

~~~~
Parking area in the paddock
Charles POV

"Alana! Wait up." I said as I jogged up to her as she came to a stop.

"Yes Charles?" She asked with this breathtaking smile on her face,calm down Charles you have a girlfriend. Earlier on when she rubbed her hand against my thigh in comfort and if I wasn't so anxious I would've done something that would have deemed me a cheater.

"I don't think I thanked you enough so I'm going to thank you again and give you one really long hug." I said as I opened arms and she walked into them, I felt at peace with her in my arms, why do I have to let go?

Alana's POV

"This is nice." I breathed out onto his chest as I listened to his heartbeat,I felt at peace, I felt at home.

"It is." He said and hugged me tighter.

GUYS THATS ALL I GOT THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF! I'm sorry my updates have been on time but the content was shitty 😭ALSO SORRY FOR THE ERRORS