Chapter SEVENTEEN

A/n didn't think I'd make it this far 😭
ALSO MAJOR IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END DO NOT MISS IT I AM TELLING YOU ITS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSO LOVE YOU 💜

~~~~
Abu Dhabi
Alana's POV

I should've known this was going to happen like the last time.It is like I'm in a repetitive cycle with Charles Leclerc we fuck,stop speaking and then somehow make up.

Well anyways time to get up get to the track before Toto loses his marbles. It was my last race for this season I decided let's go a bit bigger than what I normally do.

 It was my last race for this season I decided let's go a bit bigger than what I normally do

Paddock

"Hey Danny." I said and hugged him. We stepped away from each other and he let out a whistle.

"Look at you," he said and made me do a twirl, "I love it,any particular reason you are all so dressed up?" He said and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Well of course it's the last race of the season." I said giving him an eye roll at the insinuation he made that it was for a certain someone.

"Are you sure it's not for a certain number 16 driver?" He asked skeptically and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked through the paddock.

"I don't know what you talking about." I said and elbowed him in the ribs and he let out a little grunt.

"LEWIS!" Danny scram out and people turned to look at us as Danny waved Lewis over to us.

"Look at you Lana!" Lewis said and he looked like a proud fairy godmother.

"Alana here says that she doesn't know what I'm talking about when I said that her appearance today has a little to do with a number 16 driver."  Danny said to Lew as he gave an exaggerated eye roll.

"Well it has to have-" Lewis said but was cut off by my savior Sebastian Vettel.

"It has nothing to do with him she's doing it for my retirement." He said and brought me in for a side hug,wow thanks for the brutal reminder.

"I still can't believe it that you guys are leaving me behind with Fernando." Danny said as he wiped away his fake tears away.

"He's not that bad he's just passionate." Seb said but Lewis gave him a look that seriously.

"Never mind that back to the topic." Danny said and Lewis eagerly nodded.

"As I was saying until I got interrupted,it has to have a little to do with him." Lewis said and gave Seb look when he said someone interrupted him,these two act like a married couple I swear like Daniel and Max or Carlos and Lando.

"Hey guys what are we talking about?" Mick came up to us and hugged Seb and greeted everyone else normally.

"Alana and-" Daniel said but stopped mid sentence as his eye caught something behind us.