CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Austin
Alana's POV

"They best give Red Bull a fair penalty." Lewis said standing next to Toto and I outside the garage as we looked forward on.

"I wouldn't count on it the FiA are Red Bulls whore." I said as we all turned to look at the Red Bull's garage. What a coincidence that Christian Horny walked out. We all looked him top to bottom and he just gave us that smirk that says I'm going to get away with it.

"He's obsessed." Toto said as he gave a smirk back that probably said I'll make you regret doing what you did.

"Please Christian and you are like divorced parents and Mattia is like your mistress." I said and Lewis turned around and pointed at me.

"You are so right. I ship it Christo." He said and laughed and so did I as Toto glared at us.

"Ok no we doing Toto bad now Lewis it's him and Mattia that belong together." I said and laughed even harder.

"Why am I still even standing here-" He said but got cut off as Mattia approached us, "I heard my name." He said and looked at us.

"We just judging Christian and saying how you and Toto belong together." I said and patted his shoulder. He just sighed and shook his head at me as we all gave Christian one last judging look before we all went our separate ways.

~~~~

"Pierreeeeee." I said sweetly to him. He looked at me as if he knew that I wanted something which was true I did want something you see Pierre and I we formed pact of friends with benefits no strings. We both feel emotionally unavailable but we needed sex so we made a plan.

"Not here." He said and looked at me pointedly not before looking me top to bottom. I was wearing short tight sundress it made me feel confident and the way he was looking at me right now made me know I made the right choice.

I walked closer to him and put my hand at the waistband of his pants and looked up at him and said, "Why not?" He looked at me like he was going to crave in until someone interrupted us so I stepped back.

"Mick what can we do for you?" Pierre said and stood on the side of Pierre I felt him his hand brush my arse but Mick couldn't see so it made it seem like his hands just brushed passed my back.

"Ally I need to talk to you,please." He said and he gave me those puppy dog eyes I couldn't resist. Here's the thing when it comes to Mick I'd do anything for him we just that close. I stepped away from Pierre saying goodby and headed towards Mick.

~~~~

"So mouse what's up is everything ok?" I said and put my arm around his shoulders in a sisterly way.

"Everything's fine it just has to do with the party for Seb." He said and pulled out his phone and showed me the cake he wanted to get for Seb it was a normal F1 car.

"Why don't we do for the designs portions of each car he raced in like one third of Red Bull,one third of Ferrari and one third of Aston Martin?" I suggested to him and he looked like a kid who just got the toy they wanted for Christmas.

"YOU ARE A GENIUS!" He exclaimed and I just flipped my hair over my shoulder and shrugged.

"Also for the guest list I added Kimi,his extended family members all the drivers and I hate to say it I added Christian Horner to." I said and cringed at the last part.

"Kimi's coming?"

"Yeah Kimi can never say no to a party,my role model." I said and sighed dreamily at the end.

"I thought it was Lewis?"

"Shut up.....we should do a live when we get back to Monaco."

"I heard you were going to do that with Mason Mount." He said and gave me a questioning look.