Chapter THIRTY ONE

Bahrain 3rd-5th March 2023
Alana's POV

It's been three months and 18 days since Charles and I started dating and I can say confidently that I have not wasted 3 months and 18 days of my life. It's now the start of the season of 2023 in F1 and the first time Charles and I will be racing against each other as a couple. Couple goals am I right?

Right now Charles and I are in my Mercedes C63 on our way to the paddock. I've missed it,the adrenaline.

"You ready baby?" I asked Charles as I parked my car and looked over at him.

"First free practice of the season wouldn't be good if I wasn't." He said while we got out of the car and moved to the front to interlock our hands.

This season Lewis won't be around as much as last season like coming to all the races he'll only be coming to half of them. Luckily I still have Mouse. Danny is here since it's the first race and I tried to convince Seb to come but he's got dad things to do which is understandable.

"Ally!" Someone screamed out and both Charles and I turned around to see Oscar,I've adopted him after I met him.

"My son!" I exclaimed to him as I let go of Charles hand momentarily to give him a hug.

"I'm not calling you mummy it's weird." He said as he returned my hug while I heard Charles laugh behind this.

"Cmon boys we don't want to be late." I said and linked my one arm through Oscar's and my other through Charles.

"So Lando or me?"

"Danny." I said and we laughed but we all knew that was the truth.

~~~~
Mercedes garage

"I'm not going porpoising this year right?" I asked Toto and Bono as I leant against the desk with my back and elbows in between them.

"You won the championship last year didn't you?" Toto rhetorically questioned me with his Sith look.

"Ruined my back though."

"Lies Charles did that." I heard someone say before I turned to the voice I knew it was Lewis.

"Please not in front of Bono I respect him." I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thanks Ally." Bono said and tapped my head in a fatherly manner.

"What about me?" Toto asked and I turned to him with a deadpanned look.

"What about you?" I asked playfully but before we could move on George,Carmen,Mouse and my mummy approached us.

"CARMEN!" I exclaimed and went to hug which she returned just as enthusiastically.

"Yeah sure not like your teammate showed up or anything." Oh George when did he get so sassy.

"Georgie still using that hair gel I see Carmen you gotta make him stop."

"I'm working on it.

"Mouse,mummy how was your bonding?"

"It was so nice when Alana the menace wasn't there." Mouse said playfully while mum nodded.

"Haters gonna hate."

~~~~
Qualifying

"Bono where am I?"

"P9 keep pushing Ally."

"This is going to be a long year."

"Alright Ally that's p4"

"We can work that.Where's George?"