Chapter EIGHT

Silverstone
Alana's POV

"You know I just have a terrible feeling of this race." I said to Mouse as we entered the paddock.

"You said that for all the races Al." He said as we walked through the gates with the media surrounding us.

"Yeah but this time it's not my anxiety this time it's just feels ok." I said giving him a pointed look.

"Look things will only go bad if you say they going to be bad." I looked at him then I looked at the media around us and back to him and he looked at me raising his eyebrows at me as in saying you know I'm right.

"Expect disappointment and you won't be disappointed mouse." I said and hugged him before entering the Mercedes garage.

~~~~
Qualifying

"Ok Alana P3 but we have a penalty so you will be starting 15th." I heard Bono say.

"It is what it is I guess."

~~~~
Race day

" IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO AT SILVERSTONE!"

AND THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE CRASH WITH BASSET,ZHOU GHUANYU AND ALEX ALBON!

And OH! ALANA BASSET GOES TUMBLING INTO THE BARRICADE!

We can only hope she's ok.

There was this ringing in my ears,I was side ways the blood was rushing to my head,I could hear someone calling my name.

I couldn't respond,what happened? Is everyone ok? I was suppose to be on the track now,why wasn't I on the track?Did I crash?Did I hurt anybody?

"Alana baby can you hear me are you ok?" I heard a voice I knew that was Lewis,what happened why is he asking me if I'm ok?

"Hey Lew." I responded but my throat felt clogged up. "Oh thank heavens,Alana we are going to get you out of the car now you going to have to co-operate ok baby."

"Ok Lew."

~~~~
At the hospital

"Hey baby." I heard and saw mama come in.

"Hey mama look Carlos got his first win and Mick got points I should be there,tell the doctors to discharge me I only have a concussion and a neck sprain, I should be there for Mick." I said looking at the television in my hospital room I'm so proud of him that's my mouse.

"Nu uh you are not leaving this place until the doctors say you can,besides you coming home tomorrow stop stressing." She said and gave me the scary mum look.

One hour later

I heard a knock at the door,it was too early to be Mick so I wonder who it was, "Come in!"

The last person I expected do be here was here Charles Leclerc in all his glory.

"Leclerc the last person I expected to see why are you here? Is everything ok do you have a concussion to?" I said and looked up at him and smiled.

"No I just wanted to make sure you are ok." He said and went to go sit in the chair next to my bed.

"Aww do you care about me Leclerc?" I said in a baby voice and made puppy dog eyes at him.

"You know what I'm leaving." He said and got up.

"Ok wait,wait I'm sorry thank for coming to check on my Leclerc truly I appreciate that you care enough." I said and gave him a smile and threw the get well soon teddy bear my mum got for me in the gift store at him.

"The concussion is getting to you,I didn't say I cared." He said and chuckled a bit as he sit back down with the teddy in hand and held my one hand with his free hand caressing my knuckles.

"You didn't have to Charlie."  I said to him and gave him a small genuine smile.

~~~~

alana_basset

alana_basset.08: I am ok guys thanks for the support and wonderful messages I will come back strong the next race also well done to @carlossainz55 on your first great win and congratulations to @mickschunacher on getting your first points ever so proud of you mouse💜 LOVE YOU GUYS

lewishamilton:still we rise💜
-alana_basset.08: yuh

Short chapter I know sorry but I needed to update so yeah here you go hopefully I get motivation I will skip summer break and do the Dutch gp which uh was slightly disappointing but still we rise so happy to see our car performing on the top levels yeah .