Chapter THIRTEEN

A/N GUYS IM THINKING OF CHANGING THE FACE CLAIM TO KAT GRAHAM A.K.A BONNIE BENNET OR NATHLIE EMMANUEL A.K.A MISSANDEI FROM GAME OF THRONES TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

~~~~

Sakuza circuit
Alana's POV

"Jojo listen to me I'm just saying we'd make a great duo of besties with our great sense of style." I said to Zhou Ghuanyu as we walked through the paddock together.

"Yes but I have Valterri." He said with sigh like he's been saying the whole time since the time from the car because we came together.

"Yeah but now you'll have me and let's be honest Valterri's style can never come close to mine," I said and looped our arms together, "Look I love the guy but it is what it is." I said.

"True,true but why do you want to be fashion besties with me you already have Lewis." He said and started pulling me to get something to drink.

"Because you nice I like you honestly you just have this vibe." I said as I looked for skittles.

"So basically you think I'm amazing?"

"Exactly."

"Fine but I hope you are prepared to tell the media we aren't dating." He said and pointed towards the skittles.

"Hey you say it like an insult!" I said and whacked his arm.

"Fine then you go to Toto and tell him we are dating." He said with a triumphant look on his face as he saw my expressions change.

"Ok no you pushing it Ghaunyu." I said and glared at him and threw my skittles at him which hit square in the chest and fell to the floor, I quickly reached for them before anyone could take it from me.

"You are going to be the death of me."

"Love you to soulmate." I said as I squished him into a hug.

"Is it too late to back out?"

"Yes."

~~~~

"Toto I think I see some Greys." I said as I pointed to his head my arm looped with Lewis.

"Oh yeah I see what you talking about." Lewis said joining in on giving Toto grief.

"You are lying." He said and went to reach for his phone but I stopped him.

"Hold on if we were lying you wouldn't need to check." I said and tapped his shoulder and he glared at me.

"Don't you have a championship to win?" He said and I just smirked at him.

"Yes but Lewis doesn't maybe he can show you what dye he uses for his greys." I said proudly killing two birds with one stone.

"I DO NOT HAVE GREYS!" He exclaimed touching his beard and his braided hair.

"Sure of course not Lew." I said and walked away laughing high fiving a laughing Bono on the way.

"I don't have greys do I?" Lewis asked Toto still touching his hair.

"Do I have greys?!" Toto said running his hand through his hair repeatedly and turned around and glared towards Bono who was still laughing.

"What are you laughing at Bono look at that greys!" Toto exclaimed and Bono ceased his laughing and glared at Toto lightly touching his hair.

~~~~
Drivers conference

(Inspired by Scarlett Johansson I freaking love her)