Chapter ONE

Pre season testing

"Hey al" George said to his new teammate

"Georgie boy how you doing ? Let's go cause some chaos at the garage." She said as she linked arms with the tall Brit skipping away to the Mercedes garage.

"Is this why you come early ? To cause chaos." He looked down at her amused.

"Of course,glad you get the concept Georgie." She said as she beamed up at him.

~~~~

At the Mercedes garage

"Hey Totes looking good today,how's Susie I miss her." The young Brit said as she lent her elbow on the team principals shoulder as who was sitting down.

"You should be getting ready for pre season testing instead of bothering me and Susie is fine by the way." He rolled his eyes amused at the young female Brit.

"I am offended Totes truly I'm always ready,isn't that right Georgie?" She said looking up at him with a look that said agree with me or I'll cut your balls off.

"She is definitely ready,how can you doubt my reliable teammate like that Mr.Wolff?" The female Brit than gave the team principal a big smile saying I told you so not seeing her teammate making motions to his throat saying no.

"Mhm sure,Lewis is on his way here wouldn't want him to see his protege not in her suit now would we?" He asked smirking.

"Shit I'll see you guys later,LOVE YA!" she yelled over her shoulder,the other two just chuckled.

~~~~

"Are you ready Ally? Don't be nervous you are one of the most talented drivers I've seen with great potential it's why I've picked you." The former F1 driver said.

"I know I just don't want to disappoint you or Toto or my mum OR EVEN GEORGE FOR THAT MATTER!" She said anxiously.

"You won't we'll be proud of you either way plus it only pre season testing,you got this kid." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks Lulu." She said as she hugged him letting go of all her nerves.

~~~~

"OH MY DAYS LULU DID YOU SEE THAT I WAS THE FASTEST OUT THERE! I get it,it's pre season testing but I was great."  She said proudly.

"You were great kid, I don't regret choosing you not now not ever."

"Aww Lulu!" She said as she crushed him in a hug.

~~~~

The picture thing with the cars

"Can Alana and George please focus?!" The photo director said as he saw the two stepping on each other's toes.

The rest of the drivers turned around to look at them and suddenly the Monegasque and the young female made eye contact the smile vanished from her face replaced with a smirk.

"Sorry won't happen again Mr.Photo Director!"

~~~~

After photo shoot in the paddock

The female Brit approached the Monegasque driver. "Hey Leclerc." She said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" The Monegasque replied.

"Ouch not even a how are you but never mind that I'm here to race and win the world championship something you haven't done yet." She said with a smirk.

"In your dreams Basset the world championship is mine this year." He said with glare on his face.

"And I'm sure you've said that the year before." She smirked and walked off,the Monegasque staring at her until she was out of sight.

Im not exactly confident of this chapter but I think it went well for the first chapter though I feel I should make scenes longer cause I also feel the chapter was short tell me what you guys think 💜