Chapter TWENTY

Alana's POV

As I was leaving Charles room I bumped into someone, someone who I didn't want to run into not because I don't like them because I felt awkward.

"Alana hey! I was looking for you actually,can we talk?" Charlotte asked me as she held onto my arm.

"Sure,cmon let's go to my drivers room yeah away from the cameras." I said and linked arms with her as we walked to my drivers room.

As we reached I told her to sit down and offered her something to drink.

"No thank you, uhm so listen you probably know about Charles and I and uhm I'd like to speak to you about that." She said and I got nervous and clammy,shit.

"No,no it's ok don't get nervous Charles and mine's relationship wasn't the best from the start of the year." She said and sighed sadly.

"Char-"

"No wait it's ok don't apologize let me explain." She said and patted the seat next to her.

"Charles and I were growing apart and that's normal to fall out of love with someone but when we ended things we decided to stay friends,we both wanted different things and I wanted to focus on my career and you can't really be in a relationship with a man when you attracted to women." She said calmly and I looked at her shocked, I never would've thought.

"Yeah and even before that there was an obstacle in our way to further our relationship and it was not you, her name is Alexandra, I think you know her." (No hate just for the plot.) She said and looked at me questioningly.

"Is it that one friend of yours that always says something on my posts and my fans come after her?" I said and laughed,it was truly hilarious.

"Yes it is." She said and chuckled and shook her head lightly. "At the beginning of my relationship with Charles she always use to be more friendlier than she should be touching him and all and asking him to go out with her or help her with something and when I brought it up she just brushed it aside and when I told Charles he said that he would distance himself and he did but she kept on pushing and now seeing as you are his girlfriend, I hope I just thought you should know." She said and smiled at me.

"Thank you Charlotte for telling me and being happy for us and for what it's worth I'm sorry it didn't work out." I said and held her hand.

"We were bound to end I'm just happy he's with someone that can make him happy." She said and stood up to hug me and I did.

"Are you coming to the party at the club?" I asked her and pulled away.

"I'm not a wag anymore." She said and gave me a quizzical look.

"No but you are my friend so you are coming." I said and smiled at her.

"You know she's going to be there." She told me and I knew the she that Charlotte was referring to.

"We have to look hot then don't we?" I said and grabbed her arm and walked out.

~~~~
At the club

~~~~At the club