CHAPTER 18

"why are you flushing so bad, Miss Nolan?" He continued with that stupid smirk on his face.

"I... I --" I was cut off.

"Why are you so flustered, Miss Nolan?" He narrowed his deep ocean blue eyes as amusement skated all over his expression.
"Were you really watching.." he faltered again as his smirk deepend.

He's probably thinking of me as a wanton woman, who is starving for sex. I took a sharp breath before shooting him a menacing glare.

"No!!" I bursted.
"I wasn't watching what you think I was watching."

"Really?" he quirked his amused brows.

"I was reading a book more specifically a Mafia book. To be aware of the dangers I may have to face as I'm staying with you.." I pointed my finger to him with my eyes narrowed into a hard glare.
"...CEO slash Mafia slash criminal slash smuggler slash girl trafficker."

"Ohh!!"

"Yes, ohhh!" I mimicked him.
"Who knows, what would you do to me in future, so to save myself from you I'm reading a Mafia book to know what kind of consequences you can throw on me as all mafias are same."

"Aren't you least bit of scared to talk to me like that after knowing who I really am?" He asked still with an amused face.

"No!" I said with my chin raised up in pride.
"Because I have your words, 'I will not harm you nor I will let any harm touch you Miss Nolan' " I quoted his words infront of him.
"And you always say, your a man of words. So you will definitely keep your words." I completed.
"Now move out of my way, I have to go." I said but he didn't move an inch so I took a left but suddenly my leg hit the leg of the placed wooden armchair as I groaned in pain with the hurt leg lifted up.

"Ow!! Ow! Ouch" I groaned as he was trying hard to stifle his so called smile.
"You omniscient jerk, you knew my leg would hit yet you didn't bother to move from there" I yelled out of frustration.
"You bring mishap to whoever your staying with." I said as I saw a hint of sadness and hurt expression contorting his face.

Suddenly he turned on his heels and marched outside the lounge towards his room.

Did my words hurt him that bad? 

Well good for me.

I ascended upstairs towards my room and plopped on my bed and continued my pending read.

...........

The moon took it's place at the night sky, the sun was long gone. The darker the night was, the shinier the stars were sparkling on the dark sky making it more alluring.

But I was not allured because I was still on my bed with my eyes glued on the phone reading the chapters of this mafia book.

So the ML didn't actually rape the FL, he just teared her clothes, kissed her body and then left her all alone to sulk. But he almost raped her, which is unforgivable and unforgettable.

Now only three more chapters are remaining and I think that Angel,  now has a soft corner towards devil and devil has already fallen in love with Angel. But I hope she rejects him and kill him brutally like he did with her family and boyfriend.

So tomorrow my plan is gonna succeed, tomorrow I'm finally going to kill him. I should be happy but I'm not, it's like I don't want him to die. I don't know what this feeling is but everytime I see him, my heart starts beating rapidly making me go crazy.

Girl, don't tell me you are in love with that shitty devil, who almost raped you and killed your loved ones.

Angel's plan was simple, tomorrow she's gonna take devil to the said spot and then on the said spot is a gun man more like a shooter, who is gonna shoot the devil behind his back.