CHAPTER 82

N    A     O     M     I

    It was already night, and we three were in our room. I was sitting on the bed with my back rested on the headboard, and my little Nadia was on the bed, giving me her daily massage. Harold was on the other side of the bed with his eyes glued onto his phone.

"Mom, how are Hayden and Hazel gonna come out of your tummy??" She asked with a cute frown.

Harold's head peaked up in interest as he glanced at Nadia and then at me with a smirk

"Um.."

I guess for now, the c-section method is fine to tell her.

"Doctors cut my stomach and take the babies out, and then they stitch my tummy back." I smiled, and Harold snickered before keeping his phone aside.

"What!!!" A grimace of horror took over her expression as she sat straight and clutched her stomach.
"Are they going it cut your stomach with the knife?" She asked with a worry laced face.

"Um.." I quirked my brows as I really didn't have any knowledge about surgeries.
"Yeahhh..." I trailed off.

"OMG!!!" She exclaimed.
"I'm never gonna get pregnant...I can not endure such pain." She shook her head, and Harold laughed out loud, and even I couldn't help but chuckle.

"No one is gonna force you to get pregnant, sweetie." Harold scooted closer towards us.
"And you said you wanted to become a great singer.. remember!!?" Harold asked in ecstasy.

"Yes!!" Nadia nodded with a grin.

But soon, her smile evaporated as puzzlement took over her features as she glanced back at me.

"Mom!!"

"Hmm,"

"Why don't men get pregnant? Why is it always a woman to get pregnant? Why can't a man give birth to babies?" She asked.

Her questions are never-ending..

I groaned inwardly and clutched my forehead in agony.

"Mom.."

"Ask your dad?"

She glanced back at Harold in confusion and nudged her chin up.
"Why don't men endure all these pains, dad??"

"Who said??" Harold lifted his eyes, brows up.
"Men work hard to get their woman pregnant!" He was trying to bite his smile.

Rascal!!

"How?" Nadia was even more puzzled.
"Did you even work hard to get mom pregnant??" In return, Harold smirked.

"Oh, don't ask me..Nadi! You can't believe how many sweats I've shed to get...--."

"Harold!!" I cut him off by passing him a deathly glare, and he laughed loud with tears forming in his eyes.

I thought he was sensible, but he's the opposite of it.

"Why is dad laughing, mom?" Nadia glanced at him in lost expression.