CHAPTER 50

Present ::

N        A        O        M        I

"Then what happened?" I was curious to know more.

I even had tears in my eyes, how can someone suffer so much in their life, his own father killed his own mother. How brutal?? And I thought of him so wrong.

"It was hard for him to cope up with his mother's death, he almost died of a nightmare. For weeks I had to stay with him so that he would not harm himself. Partially he blamed himself for her death, because the murder happened right infront of his eyes..." he sighed.

"Then what happened to his singing career?" My whole body was turned to Dylan, listening intently to what he would say next.

Dylan exhaled and shrugged as his lips twitched downwards.
"The company was Helen ma'am dream and the committee was her true identity, how could he let go of that? So, he kept his singing dream inside the four walls of his bedroom and let his mother's dream and identity fly up.... you know he promised Helen ma'am, that one day he'll become a great singer but he couldn't keep upto his promise. He joined the company and learned about it, he took incharge of the committee and he's still running it on."

"So um...he's not into mafia??" I asked in disbelief.

And Dylan chuckled lightly before shaking his head in no.
"No, he's not but his father is. He's just the head of our committee, that's it."

"Then why did you tell me that he was your mafia king?" I narrowed my eyes.

"About that, the day when we kidnapped you, you were so loud.... cursing and setting fire...but when I told you we belonged to mafia.... all of the sudden you shutted up..." he chuckled and I huffed.
"You know... when you first called king as a mafia king... he was stunned, he thought you knew about Marcel and in that way you called him as mafia but when I explained him the real reason, he was amused. He wanted to keep up with the lie... maybe he enjoyed seeing you being terrified." He let out a small laugh.

I scoffed in return and shook my head.

Suddenly I remembered the most important question that has been impeding my mind,
"Who is Asher? He ain't billionaire son I guess??" I asked and slowly amusement was exiting as seriousness was filling in.

"Asher was Marcel's man, who had his hand in killing Helen ma'am." He paused as he looked deep into my eyes.
"King was burning in vengeance as he wanted revenge from each and every soul that tortured and killed Helen ma'am. Ashar was one of the men among six. At first, we killed Donovan when he was out selling packs of his drugs to nearby colleges and pubs, then we beheaded Calvin, then it was Benett, the ugly man I've ever seen... we caught him red-handed while he was forcing himself onto one woman and finally it was Asher, he was spying on the Russian mobsters as it was Marcel's command and that's when we took the opportunity and killed him. It took us ten years to kill the four and now the two are remaining, one is a man which we have no information about and another one is Marcel.." his lips twisted.

"....whenever we plot a plan to kill Marcel, king's whole mien changes it's as though he wants to step back and even Marcel does the same.... if it was anyone else who killed his men, he would've burned that person alive but as it is his own son, he has kept quiet."

"and why did you all kidnap me if Asher isn't the son of a billionaire?" I asked curiously.

"Because Russian mobsters are searching for you, Asher was working for them as in order to collect information about it... he was delivering one of the expensive drug parcel in New York, when we took our chance and killed him. As our men were unnoticed in the camera but you were clearly seen... and they are searching for you...and Marcel is hell bent for the parcel." A thin layer of moisture coated his eyes as his lips twitched .