EPILOGUE

●●●●●

So sorry for the late update, been busy with my own life. I really didn't have a plan to make you all wait so much. So sorry for the late update. I really didn't get much time to write.
Once again, sorry. I hope you all will forgive me ❤️

●●●●●●●

Naomi ::

3 years later ::

      I slowly tiptoed towards the curtains and pulled it apart with a grin.

"Caught you!!!" I chirped, but...

Soon, my grin vanished into a thin frown as it was only a pair of shoes placed beneath the long curtains.

I sighed.

These manipulative kids..

I turned around and alertly looked around the lounge to find any sign as my eyes scanned every corner carefully.
I tiptoed quietly and again, and my eyes scanned every teenytiny corners of the lounge.

I sighed again as I didn't find any trace of them in the lounge.

Me, my husband and my kids were playing hide and seek, and I was the catcher.

I placed my hands on my hips and looked, and right then, I heard something... more like a coo.

I smiled in victory as I made my way towards the dining area. I heard the sound coming from there. I slowly tiptoed, and again, I heard a whisper.

"Shhhh.. Nathan!!!" Hazel whisper yelled from underneath the dining table.
"If you continue making noise.. mommy's gonna catch us." She hushed.

I smirked and slowly pushed the chair away in a jiffy before crouching down.
"Caught you!!!" I squeled with a spread arms.

"Oh no!" Hazel groaned and glared at Nathan.

Nathan cooed and giggled before crawling towards me. I took him in my arms and stood up.

"Everyone, come out!!! Hazel is the catcher now!!" I yelled as one by one, Hayden and Harold, came out from each pillar.

"Oh, Hazel.." Hayden pouted in a funny way, which pissed Hazel.

"Next, I'm gonna catch you, Hayden." Hazel's nostrils flared as she glared at Hayden.

"Let's see." Hayden passed her a cheeky grin.

"I'm gonna start counting!" Hazel said and turned around to the wall before counting loudly.
"One.. two.. three.."

Harold took Nathan from me and called Hayden before handing Nathan to him.
"Dad!!" He groaned, but Harold passed him a pleady look to which he agreed.
"Fine." He took Nathan and walked towards the kitchen.

Harold gripped my hand in his and directed me to the small store room, which was right beside his home office.

He opened the door slowly and got inside before pulling me in and shutting the door close.

"What!!" I bit my lips to control my smile.

"Oh, nothing!!" He pulled me close by my hips.
"Got a little space after a long time without any disturbance." I chuckled loudly, and suddenly Harold's hand came to my mouth, covering it.

"Shhh.." he hushed.
"No one can hear us." I nodded in anticipation.
"It our romance time." He smirked, and I softly punched his chest.

"Romance time, huh.." I passed him an equally challenging smirk.