CHAPTER 71

N    A    O    M    I

We were inside the cafeteria, which was very near to the beach. Dad's eyes were fixed on Harold. He was scrutinizing Harold's posture with narrowed eyes. Whereas  Harold sat tranquilly straight across him and beside me while passing dad a subtle smile.

"So is he new boyfriend?" Dad asked facing me.

I glanced at Harold, while looking at his stance anyone could make out that he was confident about himself. But beads of sweat droplets were already formed on my forehead slowly tipping down, I  was fiddling with my fingers and frantically tapping my foot on the floor.

Slightly I nodded in nervousness.

Why the hell am I so nervous??

Ofcourse he's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend.

Right??

Harold glanced at me with a cute adorable smile and I, in return passed him a nervous smile.

"What happened to Mike Anderson?" Dad asked with furrowed brows.

Ahhh!!!! I knew this question would pop out and I seriously don't wanna answer this.

Like goddammit!!!

I again glanced at dad with an agitated look, I was flabbergasted by the question, I opened my mouth and then closed it.
"Um....he.." I stuttered while dad was waiting for my reply.

"He cheated on her and broke her heart." Harold replied for me as my head snapped at him with a horrified look.

Is he nuts??!

How can he tell that to my dad!!!!

And one more thing!!

I hope he won't call Miss Nolan infront of my dad!!

"Dad..I.." I was interrupted by dad as dad banged his fist on the table and I jolted back in fear.

Dad scoffed bitterly before cursing.
"That son of a swine, tattooed bastard..." he gritted and continued.
"I knew he would cheat the first time I saw his ugly tattoos."

Harold blinked in amusement as he slowly leaned towards my ear and whispered.
"Woah! You're just like him."

Dad cleared his throat as I moved away from Harold.
"When did you two meet?" He asked.

"Around two months before." Harold replied without an ounce of nervousness.

"How did you two meet?"

Um...he don't know how to answer this because how we met was crucial..

"We met in a bar....um...I mean restaurant." in haste, I stammered.

Dad nodded before glancing at Harold accurately.
"What do you do for a living?" He asked.

"I'm an entrepreneur." Harold replied.

"Oh no!!!" I muttered under my breath.

I hope this ends well..

"Entrepreneur?!" Dad raised a brow.

"Yes! I run a software company named SDC and I'm also the CEO of my own company." Harold replied with ten on ten determination.
"I also have an automobile industry under SDC."