CHAPTER 63

N       A        O         M        I

It was already 2 pm and my stomach was growling in hunger, in precise I was starving but I didn't want to go downstairs because I don't wanna face Harold after the last night event.

Like seriously, I KISSED him!!!!!

I don't know what is he gonna think about me??

A wanton immodest woman?!

NO!!!!

But I have to confront him and tell him that it was just a bliss moment which can happen to anybody. When a man and a woman are attracted to each other for a couple of minutes...it happens, the kiss happens. It's normal, but the fact that he's my boss is hindering me.

So what if he's my boss?!

He's a man and I'm a woman, gender differs and such things happen accidentally. And it's not like I slept with him, it was just a normal hot, tongue dangling intense kiss.

Precisely it was just a kiss....however it was, IT WAS JUST A KISS!!!!

End of the story!!!!!

My stomach growled again as hunger was striking me.

Okay!! Whatever it is, I have to face it one or the other day.

Yeah right!!!!

Taking deep breaths, I walked towards the door and turned the door knob before walking out of my room, I descended downstairs with a hope to fill my hungry stomach and to not face Harold.

As I reached the last stair, I peeked the every corner of the house which my eyes could behold. And guess what!!! Harold was nowhere in sight. I smiled in victory and marched towards the kitchen with steady pace and as soon as I reached at the doorsteps of the kitchen, I halted...... in utter disbelief, my face paled as white as paper as I saw Harold inside the kitchen, near the fridge.

He took a cold water bottle out of the fridge and turned around as his eyes met mine.

Suddenly his face turned red as he gulped.

Is he nervous or is he embarrassed?!!

Surely he's embarrassed for kissing one of his employee.

And here I was having a cold sweat tipping down my forehead.

He took a deep sharp breath,
"Miss Nolan, about--" before he could continue any further I ran out and sprinted up the stairs with full on full speed.

I was a panting mess when I reached my room and banged the door shut.

And my stomach growled again in hunger!!

H     A     R     O     L     D

Last night was nothing but a rapture moment and I should just not overthink about it. But the way she initiated and I freaking agreed. I gave her the consent and then the kiss.... agh.. it's all so confusing.

I just can't take my mind off of that kiss, it was a total bliss. Both of our body close to each other almost colliding, her lips in mine moving with utter symphony. The fervent kiss has just blown my mind. And whenever my mind wanders to the kiss, I can't help but feel the heat crawling up my neck.