CHAPTER 55

N       A       O       M        I

"So what did Peter do to you?" Harold asked.

"Ugh!! Don't ask!" I groaned.
"He was worst than Mike but gladly I was mildly in love with him." I grimaced.

"Mildly??"

"Yeah... I was not that crazy about him." I twitched my lips.
"So kate sent me on a blind date with this guy who she saw in a dating app, I agree he was a little handsome than Mike. At first he was all lovey-dovey and eventually I forgot about Mike's hurtful betrayal. Peter was all nice to me at the beginning but suddenly he changed as I did not give him what he wanted. I did not really wanted to commit the same mistake again.." I was interrupted again.

"What you did not give him?" He frowned a little in confusion and my mouth got sealed

Sex!!

I usually say that word very loud and clear but infront of him I was kinda shy maybe because he's my boss, heat crawled up my neck as I stared at him. He was eagerly waiting for my response and I..

Can't he understand?? Is he that dumb?!

"Sex.." I whispered in a low voice and trailed off.

"Ohh!!" His lips rounded into an O as his eyes widened.

"Yes!! In Mike's case I easily gave in but now again I didn't want to commit the same mistake again, so I was kind of pushing him back, we used to kiss but that wasn't enough for that pervert, he became aggressive and I did not like it a bit. He used to force himself on me but I, however used to get rid of that. One day suddenly he started sending me..." my voice turned low.
"...porn videos.." again I increased my volume a bit "...and I was shocked and disgusted by him. He apologized for his shitty behavior and I forgave him. Again he was all nice to me and after some time he became the same old Peter. He sent me those dirty videos and one day he sent me sex tape of his and a girl. And then I was DONE!!!" My nostrils flared as I took a deep breath.
"I broke up with him immediately and again I was heart broken." I sighed.

"Then what happened?" He asked with a pout.

Why is he looking cute, today??!

"Then I overcame with my heart break. Second time it didn't hurt much as I was busy with my office work and I had Kate and Zach, my friends with me." I smiled as I thought about Kate and Zach.

"Who was the third one??" He asked with an amused brows.

I narrowed my eyes into a glare as he passed me a smile.

"Then it was Dylan, the sweetest and the most handsomest guy I've ever known. He didn't actually break my heart but I just took it in a wrong way." I sighed as he smirked.

"Then who will be the fourth one?"

"No one!!!" I grumbled.
"My heart is closed forever because it never works with anyone." I pouted sadly as he passed me a genuine smile.

"Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize that why it didn't work with anyone else." He stated.

My heart felt warm at his statement as what he said was true. One even I'll find the best man for me, my true love. The one who will always be with me no matter what.

I cleared my throat as again my body was feeling a little weak, I blew my nose with the tissue paper and threw the paper right inside the dustbin.

It was already five in the evening and I was craving for a hot steamy cup of coffee but I did not have the energy to get up and prepare. So... I glanced at Harold with a smile.