Chapter 38

Arthur Leywin POV

"-e up"

"-ake up"

"Art, time to wake up." I heard a familiar voice say as I woke up from my slumber. I smiled while keeping my eyes closed.

"Good morning beautiful." I said as I opened my eyes and looked to my left. Tess had her head laying on my shoulder and was looking at me with her emerald eyes. She smiled at my comment and leaned up. I pressed my lips to hers and we shared a deep kiss.

"Best part of my day." I said.

"Waking up to me?" She asked with a smile.

"Just being with you." I replied happily. Tess smiled, biting her bottom lip as she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine again.

"Well, it's a good thing we'll be spending a lot of time together then." Tess said.

"And I'll cherish every moment." I said as I brought her into a hug pulling her close.

She nuzzled her head into my chest and I kissed the top of her head. She hummed with happiness as I held her tight in my embrace, loving every second of it.

*knock knock*

Tess and I both let out a sigh.

"Yes, who is it?" I asked a little irritated as someone was disturbing our moment. I just wanted to stay in bed with Tess all day if I could.

"Hey Arthur it's Claire, just wanted to make sure you're up." Claire said cheerfully.

"Ya I'm up, I'll be out in a few minutes." I responded.

"Alright, Theo and I will be in the disciplinary committee room." She said.

"Ok, see you there." I said.

I heard Claire walk off, and I turned my attention back to Tess who was just enjoying being in my embrace. I kissed the top of her head again.

"It's time to get up." I said reluctantly. I heard her grumble a little.

"I know, I just wish we could stay here." She said in a disappointed voice.

"Me too, but we can cuddle more tonight." I said.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I whispered into her ear, getting a giggle from her.

"Ok, let's get up." She said full of energy.

We both got out of bed and Tess washed up first. She came out of the bathroom in her student council uniform. It was the same as a regular uniform, with a white blouse, blue vest, blue skirt, white knee high boots, with the student council cloak draped over her shoulder. My eyes scanned her up and down, and I felt my face grow warm. Tess noticed this and blushed while smiling.

"W-wow, you look... wow." I said.

"*giggle* Thanks, I'm sure you'll look good too. I'll see you later ok, I'm going to head down to the student council room." She said as she walked over and gave me a kiss.

"Alright, I'll see you later." I said as we broke the kiss.

I watched as Tess walked over to the door.

"Wait." I said as I walked over to the door as well. I opened the door and poked my head out in order to make sure the coast was clear. I then looked back at Tess and smiled. "Alright, you're good." I said as she smiled, giving me another kiss.

"See you later." Tess said, giving me a wink, and left the room.

I smiled happily knowing she's all mine, and I'm all hers. I looked back at the bed and saw Sylvie giving me a grin.