Chapter 43

Tessia Eralith POV

I woke up the next morning and noticed Art was still holding me. I smiled as I happily laid there in his warm embrace. I rolled over to face him, giving him a kiss which woke him up.

"Good morning." I said with a warm smile.

Art smiled and kissed me back, "Good morning to you too." Art said in a tired voice, which I found attractive.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked.

Art nodded a little gorgily, "Ya, everyone in the disciplinary committee is aware we are having a joint meeting today. I'll meet with my group first, then we will have our joint meeting." Art said.

I nodded, "Same here, I need to go over a few things with the student council anyways." I said with a small shrug.

"How was Clive for the rest of the night?" Art asked curiously.

I just let out a frustrated sigh. "He wouldn't leave me alone. He kept talking about our relationship. He kept saying how I should be with someone of higher status. I got so fed up with him that I just told him to leave, and ended up doing everything myself." I said with frustration clear in my voice.

"Ah so that's why you were so late. Well, I'm sorry you have to deal with him. I just wish we could get rid of him somehow." Art said with a sigh.

"I talked to Grandma about it yesterday, and she agreed his actions are inappropriate. However, they are not grounds for dismissal since he hasn't violated policy." I said.

Art seemed to be in thought about this. "Well that's unfortunate. I guess we will just have to deal with him for now." Art said.

I let out a sigh, "Ya, but I can handle him so there is nothing to worry about." I said.

Art smiled, "I know you can." Art leaned in and gave me another deep kiss.

"Ok, we should get up, we have jobs to do after all." Art said.

I nodded, "I know. Why don't you get ready first?" I said.

Art nodded and gave me one more kiss before he got out of bed. He grabbed his uniform and walked into the bathroom. I looked at the bathroom door and felt my face grow warm. I quickly shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts in my head.

"Kyu." I looked at Sylvie who looked like she was giving me a smirk.

"W-what?! I wasn't t-thinking anything." I said stuttering covering my face with my hands.

"Kyu." Sylvie kyu'd in a tone like she didn't believe me.

I sat there as I felt Sylvie climb into my lap. I took a breath and patted her as she laid there happily. I could hear her start to purr, and I couldn't help but smile at how adorable it was. After a few minutes, Art walked out of the bathroom in his uniform.

I smiled as I saw him, "Looking good as always." I said teasingly.

Art smiled and walked over to me, "Good, I have a certain elf princess I'm trying to impress after all." He said as his eyes looked me up and down. I smiled and leaned in, giving him a kiss.

"Ok, I'm going to head down. I'll see you at the meeting." Art said. I nodded as Art picked up Sylvie. Sylvie gave me a little wave with her paw, and I waved back with a smile.

I quickly got up, grabbed my student council uniform, got washed up, and changed. I walked to the door and peaked my head out to make sure no one was out in the hallway. After making sure the coast was clear, I made my way down to the student council room. I walked into the room and saw the other members of the student council were already there.