Chapter 64

Tessia Eralith POV

"Oh my gosh I love this dress!" I said as I lifted a slim silver dress. It was sleeveless with small shoulder straps, with the dress ending mid thigh.

I turned towards mother while holding the dress against me. "Mother, what do you think?" I asked.

Mother was looking at another dress rack, and turned to look at me. She smiled once she saw the dress. "Oh yes, the dress is beautiful."

I smiled, "Do you think Art will like it?" I asked, looking at the dress.

Mother chuckled a little as she walked over to me. "I think Arthur will love this, but he will love anything you wear. He does love you after all," Mother said.

I nodded happily, "I'm gonna try the dress on."

"KYU!!" Mother and I turned to see Sylvie running away from Ellie who was trying to put another bow on her. Mother and I laughed as Sylvie ran out the store.

"Sylvie!" Ellie called out a little concerned.

"Don't worry, Sylvie will be fine. She probably went to find Art. She will find him easily thanks to their bond," I said to Ellie who nodded.

I walked over to the dressing room where I tried on the dress. I smiled as I noticed how the dress complimented my hair. It fit perfectly around my waist, and helped show off my chest.

'I do hope Art likes the dress.'

"Tessia? How does the dress look?" I heard mother ask from outside the door. I walked over and opened the door.

Mother looked at me and nodded smiling. "You look beautiful Tessia. Arthur won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

I could feel myself blush at her comment, and I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thanks Mother," I said.

"Of course sweetie. Go ahead and get changed and meet us at the counter," Mother said as she walked off.

I got changed out of the dress, and walked to the front counter where Mother, Tabitha, and Ellie were waiting. "Go ahead and put the dress on the counter, I'll buy it for you," Mother said.

"I can buy it Mother, it really isn't a problem," I said.

Mother smiled and chuckled a little. "Now what kind of future mother-in-law would I be if I let you buy your own dress? Come on, give it here," Mother said as she happily took the dress. I smiled and blushed at her comment. I felt happy knowing she approved of our relationship.

After Mother bought the clothes Ellie and I picked out, we left the store heading to the pastry stand we passed earlier. We arrived at the pastry stand, and I could smell the sweet aroma of the delicacies.

"Oh my gosh it smells so good!" Ellie commented getting a laugh out of all of us. We walked over to the stand and looked at the pastries. I noticed there were cinnamon rolls on display, noticing there was something similar about the design.

"Well well well, look who we have here," I heard a familiar male voice say. I looked up to the two individuals who were running the stand and my eyes went wide.

"Aberforth! Lena!" I yelled happily while smiling. I quickly ran to the other side and gave them both a hug.

"It's been awhile Princess Tessia, how are you?" Lena said with a smile as we broke the hug.

"I've been good! I didn't expect to see you here!" I said.

"We arrived here a couple days ago for the Aurora Constellate. We are one of the vendors your parents chose to come to the event," Aberforth said with a warm smile.