Chapter 105

3rd person POV

———This chapter is 18+———

"I've missed you," Kathlyn whispered with lust in her eyes as she gazed into Elijah's.

"I've missed you too," Elijah responded, as his eyes flicked from her eyes to her lips, with his mouth slightly agape.

Kathlyn smiled upon hearing those words, wrapped her arms around Elijah, and brought him in for a hug. She leaned her head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, returning the hug and pulling her into a tight embrace.

Kathlyn giggled a little as she nuzzled her head into his chest, "You smell good."

She lifted her head and looked into his deep dark eyes as they both stood there for a second, staring at each other, enjoying the moment. Their heartbeats were beating faster and faster the longer they stood there. Finally, Elijah lowered his head and gently pressed his lips against Kathlyn's. She gladly returned the kiss, feeling in bliss at being in his embrace again.

They broke the kiss, and Kathlyn looked back into Elijah's eyes as she bit her bottom lip. Elijah brought his right hand out from around her and gently tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I love you, Elijah," Kathlyn whispered, never breaking eye contact with him.

Elijah smiled warmly and gently caressed her face, "I love you too. Ever since the day we first met."

Kathlyn smiled as she remembered their time at Xyrus Academy when they spent all night together at the dance. How they would hang out all the time and sneak away from their patrols to go spend some time alone in an empty classroom.

"Can you do something for me then?" Kathlyn asked a little nervously.

"Of course, anything," Elijah said, giving her a warm smile.

"B-Be with me tonight, please," Kathlyn stuttered as she tried to contain her nervousness.

Elijah looked at her, a little confused, and chuckled. "I'm already with you, Kath. I'll always be with you."

Kathlyn giggled a little as she shook her head. "No, Elijah," She said as she grabbed his hand that was caressing her face. She gently took his hand off her face and placed it against her left breast.

Elijah's eyes widened at this sudden and bold action. "K-Kath?" He said nervously but didn't pull his hand away.

"I want you to be with me," Kathlyn whispered lovingly as she leaned up and pressed her lips to his.

Elijah returned the kiss and felt Kathlyn add a little more pressure to their kiss. Subconsciously, he gently squeezed her left breast, earning a small moan from her. They held the kiss for about a minute as he continued to massage her breast. Finally, he pulled away from the kiss and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Are you sure?" Elijah asked in all seriousness, getting a nod and a small smile from Kathlyn.

The nod was all Elijah needed before he leaned back down and crashed his lips into hers. They continued to hold the kiss as Kathlyn traced her tongue along his lips. He parted his lips as she invited her tongue into his mouth. Kathlyn and Elijah's tongues began to dance around each other as they broke into a heavy make-out session.

Elijah continued to massage Kathlyn's left breast as his left hand moved lower down her back. She moved her hands up as she started to play with Elijah's hair. His left hand reached its destination, and he grabbed and squeezed her rump. Kathlyn flinched a little and let out a playful yelp.