I Kinda Needed Her Too

Y/n's POV:

I'm y/n, I've known Carlitos since I was 12 years old. I think he's the nicest person I've ever met.

We met after my mom died in 2010, she was Carlos Sainz's co-pilot in rally. Unfortunately, they had an accident and she got hurt, she was in the hospital for a month when she passed away. In the funeral, Carlos Sainz was devastated, he felt guilty for my mom's death and he felt the need to protect me since my father (Fernando Alonso) traveled a lot because of his job. That's when I started living in the Sainz's house. Ana and Blanca became like my sisters, they have always look out for me, especially after my break ups. 

Reyes, Carlos' mother, motivated me to start modeling when I was 14 y/o. She would accompany   me to every modeling competence and support me like a proud mom. At first, I didn't take it seriously. But in 2016, a model agency contacted me after they saw me at a runway in Portugal and they wanted me to start working for them. I'm proud to say that nowadays I'm one of the most famous Spanish models based in America, and hopefully worldwide soon, too. 

I met Max when he was at Toro Rosso with Carlos. We became very good friends as soon as we met, that's why we decided to start dating after knowing each other for 3 months. Max and I had been dating for almost a year when he became a Red Bull driver. Since both of our careers were about to start for real we decided to focus on our jobs and we agreed to be just friends. That ended up pretty good. He is my best friend now (even though Carlos gets jealous and says that I must have only one best friend) and I can talk to him about everything.

Carlitos. How can I describe him? He is literally everything to me, I love him so much. He always takes care of me and I love spending time with him. I remember that when we were kids he used to be annoyed by me, that made me feel so bad since I had a little crush on him, but now everything is fine and I started dating other people. Carlitos has a new job in Scuderia Ferrari and his teammate, Charles Leclerc, is so nice and caring. He is kinda cute. I love his wink thing, but we have never had a conversation about anything other thing than Carlos or Ferrari.

Carlos' POV:

I met y/n at her mom's funeral, I didn't know what to do because I didn't even know who she was, so I just hugged her and told her I was sorry for her loss. I have to admit that when we were kids I was rude to her, but it was because she was very annoying, she would always want to be with me, at every time and every where. But, that changed years ago when she started dating Max, I was very jealous of him because he would always have everyone's attention at the Toro Rosso team and now y/n's too. How could she do that to me knowing he was my biggest rival (not enemy) at the track? I guess she was happy with him, but that didn't change the fact she 'betrayed' me. 

After y/n and Max started dating I met a girl at my hometown and started dating her. I dated Martina for almost a year, she was a really humble and good person. But when y/n and Max broke up, y/n was devastated so I started spending more time with her than with Tini. I think that's why she was jealous and made me choose between her and y/n. But I couldn't just left y/n by her own, she needed me and I kinda needed her too. So I broke up with Tini. And after all of that I made y/n promise me she would never date any of my coworkers, I know it may sound possessive but it's not what y'all think.