Are you jealous?

We spent the next two months together hanging. I had so much fun going to the races with him. Carlos and I started talking again, but not like before. I think I talk more with Daniel than with him, if you're wondering when did I started talking to Daniel, you'll discover that later. In October 16, Charles' birthday, his family and me made a surprise party for him in our apartment. Everything was great and I even got along with Carlos' new girlfriend Isa, I swear she's the nicest person I know. And if you're wondering what happened with Max... I don't know. I mean, he doesn't even talk to me, and actually it was like we never even met.  And now, one week before the Austin Grand Prix we're cooking together in our apartment. I think my old me would be so confused looking at me, dating Charles... LIVING with him, not talking to Max... 

- This pasta smells amazing!- Charles says serving the pasta into the plates.

- I know, we really outdid ourselves this time. - I say taking the bottle of wine to the table.

We sit and I take a bite from the pasta. 

- Oh my god! This pasta IS amazing. - I say and look at Charles, he's resting his head on his hand smiling at me. I feel butterflies in my stomach and I smile at him.

- What?- I ask smiling. He sighs.

- You're so beautiful. - He says and I smile.

He leans closer to me and kisses me. I really want this to last forever... Why can't life always be this easy? And of course my phone starts ringing interrupting our "romantic" moment.

- Who is it? - Charles asks and takes his glass of wine.

- It's Danielle. - I say and answer.

"Hello?" - I ask while getting up.

"Oh my God y/n I have very big news!" - She says and she sounds very happy coming from her.

"Tell me!" - I say.

"You're gonna be in the cover of Vogue in 2022!" - She screams. 

"Oh my God!" - I scream and can't stop jumping up and down. Charles looks at me and starts laughing.

- I'm the cover for Vogue! - I scream.

- That's amazing! - Charles screams too.

And for 20 minutes straight Charles and I can't stop jumping up and down. I really can't believe my teenage dream just became true, I've always wanted to be in Vogue's cover and now it is happening.

- I have to travel to LA so they can make the photoshoot and the interview. - I say smiling.

- Can I come with you?- Charles asks.

- Yes of course. - I say. My cheeks hurt because I can't stop smiling. I was going to call Danielle and then I remembered I didn't hang up the call with her, but she probably hung up so I text her.

Danielle

Heyyy, when will we travel to LA?

I got you a ticket for tonight at 8:00PM

- Tonight?!- I say out loud surprised.

- What happened? - Charles asks, I feel so bad he looks scared. But it's kinda funny.

- Danielle got me a ticket for tonight to LA at 8:00PM. - I say.

- Well, do we need to start packing right now? - Charles asks referring to the hour, it's 6PM.