Right decision (Carlos' version)

12:30PM

- Carlos... - I say.

He stands just looking me, like he's disappointed. He takes a deep breath and starts walking away. I run to him and grab his arm.

- Carlos, por favor... - I say. (Carlos, please...).

- ¿Por qué me mentiste? - He asks. (Why did you lied to me?).

- Yo lo iba a detener antes de que me besara. - I say. (I was gonna stop him before he kiss me.).

- ¿Enserio? ¿De verdad esperas que me crea eso? - He asks. (Really? You expect me to believe that?).

- Es la verdad... - I say. (It's the truth.).

He stays quiet looking at me.

- Te juro qu- (I swear tha-).

He kisses me.

I don't even know how to react.

- Tú decides de quién es el siguiente beso... y de verdad espero escojas el mío. - He says looking at me. (You decide whose kiss will be the next you have... and I really hope you choose mine.).

I stand in front of him looking at him directly at the eyes, without a single word to say as he walks away. I turn to look at Charles, he doesn't seem surprised.

- I-

- It's okay... - He says and smiles softly.

- Go with him. - He says.

My hearts raising and the adrenaline starts to run through my veins. I run towards Carlos.

- Carlos!

He turns to look at me confused.

- Y-Yo. - I say.

- ¿Qué pasa? - He asks. (What happened?).

I smile and kiss him.

- Y-Yo te elijo a ti. - I say. (I-I choose you.).

He smiles and leans closer and kisses me.

- Mate, c'mon we have to go. - Charles says.

- Hablamos después de la carrera. - He says smiling. (We talk after the race.).

I nod and they both start running to the Ferrari garage.

The whole race was so frustrating, the crash of Guanyu was so scary. I personally think that George getting out of his car to check on him was very nice of him. I'm still in shock that Carlos won the race, his first race won. When he won Oñoro and I could stop screaming of happiness, we both ran to the see the podium and how Carlos gets out of his car. Carlos starts celebrating with the team, he takes his helmet off and goes with me and hugs me. His after race hair makes him look like one hundred times hotter, after we hug he kisses me. All the photographers behind us started taking pictures, my heart starts raising. My cheeks hurt so much from smiling, Carlos is smiling too, his smile makes me feel so comfortable. I'm sure I made the right decision on staying with him.