What about Isa?

We keep just kissing, until... <<Isa>>

- Carlos. - I say while he's kissing my neck.

- Mmhm? 

- Isa.- I say and he stops.

Someone opens the door, Carlos pushes me away and I fell off the bed.

- Ow! - I complain.

Carlos look and me and then at the door. Nico enters to the room, he raises his eyebrows. He knows.

- Nico, ¿Q-Qué haces aquí? (Nico, what are you doing here?). - I ask.

- Me voy de regreso a Madrid, mi madre está enferma. (I'm going back to Madrid, my mom is sick.). - He says.

- Oh. - I say.

- Solo venía a despedirme. (I just came to say goodbye.). - He says.

- Espero se mejore pronto. (I hope she gets better soon.). - Carlos says.

- Mmhmm, si necesitas algo... cualquier cosa solo llama. (Mmhmm, if you need something...anythings just call me.). - I say nodding my head slowly.

- Ire por mis cosas, ustedes sigan con lo suyo. (I'll go get my stuff, you guys continue what you were doing.). - He says smiling and then leaves.

Carlos and I stay quiet for a minute, then he starts laughing.

- ¿Estás bien? (Are you okay?). - He asks laughing.

- ¿Por qué me aventaste? (Why did you push me away?). - I ask smiling.

- Pensé que sería Isa. (I thought Nico was gonna be Isa.).  - He says smiling.

- Hablando de... (Speaking of...). - I say.

He sighs. 

- Esto fue un error. (It was mistake.). - I say as him.

"Terminare con ella" (I'll break up with her)

He said something but I didn't hear it.

- ¿Qué dijiste? (What did you said?) - I ask.

- Nada. (Nothing.). - He says.

3 PM 

We are already at the track for qualy, I'm on my way to McLaren's garage to say thank you to Daniel. Again. I walk towards him and I see him with some mechanics, he looks at me. I wave and smile, he smiles back and turns to look at the mechanics and nod to something he's saying. 

- Hey! - I say smiling.

- Hey! How are you? - He asks and gives me a side hug.

- I'm great! I just wanted to say thank you. - I say.

- No problem. - He says I start walking away.

- You're not staying? - He asks.

- Well, I- Carlos... - I say.

- Oh! Yeah, absolutely. - He says smiling softly.

I walk towards the Ferrari's garage. I don't see Carlos and neither Charles, so I decide to ask Carlos (cousin) if he knows where they are.

- ¿Y Carlos? (Where's Carlos?). - I ask him.

- En la oficina de Binotto. (In Binotto's office.). - He says and sighs.

I see Charles and Carlos walking out of Binotto's office, I go with Carlos to ask him what happened in there. 

- ¿Qué te dijo? (What did he said to you?). - I ask.

He didn't respond so I assume he was mad or something.

- No debí meterte en esto, lo siento. (I shouldn't had involved you into this, I'm sorry.). - I say.

- Charles dijo que fue su culpa. (Charles said it was his fault.). - He says confused.

I look over Carlos shoulder and I see Charles and Andrea speaking. Charles looks at me and we both smile softly.

- Thank you. - I say inaudible and Charles nods.

- Tengo que ir con Carlos, nos vemos luego. ( I have to go with Carlos, see you later.). - Carlos says.

When the qualy started I left. I went to the hotel took my stuff and went to New York again, I think I need some space from everyone. I didn't tell anyone where I was going. I just left. After I arrived to New York and the qualy ended, Carlos texted me. He was asking where was I, but I didn't answer. I feel so bad of what happened between Carlos and I in the hotel but, what about Isa? She's so nice, and she supports me, how could I do that to her? Oh God, now I'm the Jessie in Carlos and Isa's relationship.