Should I answer?

After the race ended I was very confused, what if Charles was cheating on that girl with me.  

I couldn't stop overthinking about Charles that I couldn't even remember why I was mad at Carlos.

One of the Ferrari's engineer came to me saying Charles wanted to talk to me in his motorhome. I need answers.

I'm on my way to Charles' motorhome.

I'm outside of it, I was about to knock when a girl opened the door. She has brown hair and beautiful eyes... 

I can feel my heart on my throat and my eyes watering when I hear Charles saying " This is Charlotte, she's..."

- His girlfriend. - She says.

I've never felt this way, I feel like I'm floating and my body is just standing there.

- Y/n? - Charles asks.

I don't know what to do or say.

- So I'm guessing you're the girl that kissed my boyfriend? - Charlotte asks.

- I- I'm sorry, I have to go.

I feel tears falling through my cheek to my chin.

I walk to the nearest bathroom I could find.

I couldn't stop crying, I trusted him.

Someone knocks on the bathroom's door.

- Hey are you okay?  

I recognize Carlos' voice, and open the door.

- ¿Y/n? ¿Qué ha pasado? - He sounds really worried. (Y/n? What happened?).  

-  No es nada... (It's nothing...). - I say and give him a soft smile.

Later that day

When we arrived at Spain, Carlos drive us to Mallorca where his family have a house, in the way Carlos asks discouraged.

- ¿Te has enamorado de Charles? (Are you in love with Charles?).

I turn to look at him and I have the same feeling that I had when Carlos showed up with Tini, like a broken heart. But is he right? Did I fell in love with Charles? 

- ¿Podríamos no hablar de esto?... Por favor. (Can we not talk about this?.... Please.)

It's not that I don't want to talk about it. It's just that... I don't even know the answer.

- Solo necesito saber si seguir enamorado de ti o seguir adelante. (I just need to know whether stay in love with you or move on.)

I kinda wish he would have said that... But instead.

- Está bien, hablaremos después. (It's okay, we'll talk later.)

We arrived at noon and Reyes and Carlos (dad) went out to eat, so basically Carlitos and I are alone.

He walked upstairs to put the bags on each others room.

I'm in the kitchen watching all of the notifications calling me a home wrecker and a slut because of what happened with Charles and I.

I ran to Carlos' room and opened the door quickly, and accidentally bumped with him and we end up in the floor. I was over him and for some reason he was wet. Then I realized he just got out of the shower, I'm so embarrassed and I get up quickly.