Break up

23 October 2021 Carlos pov:

I hang up the call with y/n, I feel like such an idiot. I thought after what happened between us in the hotel meant something to her as it did to me... I guess it didn't. 

- Carlos. - I hear someone knocking on my hotel room talking to me.

I open the door and I see Isa. She hugs me and smiles.

- ¿Está todo bien? (Is everything okay?). - She asks.

- Sí. (Yes.). - I say.

She frowns.

- ¿Qué pasa? ¿Por qué actúas así? (What is going on? Why are you acting like this?). - She asks.

- No me pasa nada. (I'm fine.). - I say.

I sounded very mean. I sigh.

- Necesito hablar contigo. (I need to talk to you.). - I say.

- Vale. (Alright.). - She says.

She looks kinda worried, like she knows what I'm going to say.

- ¿Estás terminando conmigo? (Are you breaking up with me?). - She asks as we're both sitting on the bed.

- Sí. (Yes.). - I say.

She didn't say anything, she was looking at me but she was like gone.

- ¿Hay alguien más, verdad? (There's someone else, right?). - She asks.

- Lo siento mucho pero... no puedo estar en una relación en este momento. (I'm really sorry but... I can't be in a relationship right now.). - I say.

We both stay quiet.

- Creí que solo era por un tiempo, pero... de verdad estás enamorado de ella. (I thought it was only for a short time, but... you really are in love with her.). - She says with tears in her eyes.

- ¿De qué hablas? (What are you talking about?). - I say.

- Y/n. - She sighs.

I stand in complete silence.

- ¿Por qué dices eso? (Why are you saying that?). - I ask.

- Es obvio, te la pasas hablando de ella desde que nos conocimos. De como te dejo de hablar, de su relación con Charles y de como no hacen buena pareja. Y ni hablar de lo que pasó en el hotel con ustedes. (It is obvious, you are always talking about her since we met. About how she stopped speaking to you, her relationship with Charles, and how they aren't a good couple. And not to mention what happened with you guys in the hotel.). - She says.

- ¿En el hotel? (In the hotel?). - I ask.

- De verdad creíste que no me iba a enterar. (You really thought I wasn't gonna find out?).

She takes a deep breath and looks at me in the eyes. She puts her hands on my face and smiles.

- Habla con ella, dile lo que sientes. (Talk to her, tell her what you feel.). -She says.

- Isa, de verdad lo siento mucho. (Isa, I'm truly sorry.). - I say.

- Está bien. (It's okay.). - She says and hugs me.

I hug her back and after a few minutes she lefts my hotel room.