Yellow -Coldplay

Later that day (Airport of LA)

I texted Danielle and asked her if she could pick up Charles and me from the airport, and I also texted Jessie that my manager was going to pick us both.

Danielle

Are you free to pick up Charles and me from the airport?

Now?

Yeah

Give me 20 minutes, I'm in a virtual meeting for your tomorrow's photoshoot.

Okay thxxx

- I'm so hungry. - Charles complains.

- You're always hungry. - I say and we both smile.

I ignore him and keep watching tiktoks when a message from Danny Ric pops on my screen.                              "Ready 4 tomorrow?"

- How long until Danielle arrives? - Charles asks and leans his head on my shoulder.

- She said she'll be here in 20 minutes. - I say looking at him and block my phone. 

Charles turn on my phone to see the time and stares at it.

- What's happening tomorrow? - He asks confused.

- What? - I ask and he turns my phone, it's the message from Daniel.

- Oh! It's nothing. - I say smiling and take my phone from his hands. Charles moves his head from my shoulder and stands up from his seat. 

- Where are you going? - I ask.

- I'm getting something to eat. - He says.

- I'll go with you. - I say and stand up quickly.

- No it's okay, stay here. - He says barely smiling.

- Okay... - I respond and sit again.

5, 8, 10, 15 minutes passed and Charles hasn't come back. I'm starting to worry and go look for him. First I check Starbucks, but he isn't there, so I go to a place that sells salads and I see him in a table in a call with someone. I can only see his back and his head so I walk towards him"Jessie I already told you, I can't do that to her". "I know! Me too but... I just- I don't know."  he says. Jessie? Why is he on a call with her? My phone starts ringing, that made him turn and look at me. It's Danielle who's calling me, but I don't answer. He looks at me like he's scared, I stand there looking at him. He stands up quickly and walks towards me.

- Y/n! Wha- What are you doing here? - He asks nervously.

- Why were you on a call with Jessie? - I ask. He stares at me.

- It's not- it's not what you think. - He says and for 2 minutes we stand there quiet. 

- Charles... please tell me the truth. - I say and my eyes starts watering.

- It only happened once. - He says.

I tear falls from my eye. 

- I- I love you babe, I swear - He says.

- You- you don't do this to someone you love.- I say and my voice starts breaking. 

-  I'm done. - I say.

- Please my love don't, I love you. You're the love of my life. - He says only making me start crying uncontrollably. 

He hugs me, I wanted to pull him away from me. But I didn't, at least I didn't hug him back. He puts his hands on my cheeks and tries to kiss me but I move my head and stare at him. I walk to the lady's bathroom and lock myself in one of them. He didn't try to stop me, he just stood there watching me leave. I can't fucking believe it, I can't believe Charles cheated on me. All of this makes me feel like it's just a dream, well maybe more like a nightmare. I look at myself in the mirror and all my mascara is ruined, I take a piece of paper and wipe it off. All I want is too call Carlos and tell him everything that happened. I open my phone and call him.