Why did you took Oli with you?

3rd January 2022

THE FAMOUS MODEL Y/N ALONSO WAS SEEN IN THE YESTERDAY'S CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL MATCH WITH MASON MOUNT. IT IS NOT THE FIRST  TIME THEY HAVE BEEN SEEN TOGETHER. IN CHRISTMAS MASON POSTED A PHOTO OF THE DINNER WITH HIS FAMILY AND Y/N WAS SEEN BESIDE HIS SISTER. LATER, Y/N POSTED A PHOTO OF HER DINNER PLATE AND HER HOLDING HANDS WITH SOMEONE.

A lot has changed since I left the Austin Grand Prix, so let me explain how I got here

A lot has changed since I left the Austin Grand Prix, so let me explain how I got here. On the 29th of November of last year I went to the Ballon d'Or with my father, that's where I met Mason. He was so nice and caring, I literally fell for him instantly. The next day we where talking on Instagram and he asked me for my phone number and I gave it to him. He called me instantly.

- Hi? - I asked so nervous.

- Oh okay, it is really your number. - He said.

- What you mean this is really my number? - I asked.

I had the biggest smile while talking to him.

- I thought you would give me a fake number. - He said.

- Why would I do that? - I said and smirk.

- I don't know, but I'm happy that you gave me your real number. - He said.

- I'm happy you called. - I said.

- Now I can ask you. - He said.

- Ask me what?- I asked.

- Would go on date with me? - He asked.

I felt butterflies on stomach, I wanted to scream of happiness.

- Yes? - He asked again.

- Yes! I mean yeah, whatever. - I got so nervous.

He laughed and so did I.

- When? - I asked.

And he laughed again softly.

- I have a match tomorrow, would you like to come with me? - He asked.

- Yeah, I would love to. - I said.

I went to that match and that was the first time I was seen with Mason. We started dating at the beginning of December, his family is so nice to me. They invited me to Christmas dinner with them. Mason and I agreed to keep our relationship private, but I guess I forgot about that when I posted that story yesterday. Carlos and I stopped talking, I mean we talk, but not as we used to.

23 October 2021

Carlos

¿Por qué te has ido? (Why did you left?)

Coge el móvil, por favor. (Pick up the phone, please)

Si es por lo que pasó en el hotel, fue mi culpa. Yo te besé. (If it's because of what happened in the hotel, it was my fault. I kissed you.)

He starts calling me, I ignore it. I talked to Danielle to tell her what happened in Austin, she told me to travel to Monaco and take all my stuff from Charles apartment. And when I arrived there, there was Pascale.

- Y/n! - She says with a big smile on her face.

- Hi! - I say smiling as she walks towards me and hugs me.

Oli starts barking.

- I didn't know you were here. - I say while picking Oli from the floor.

- Charles asked me to take care of Oli while you two were gone. - She says and starts petting Oli.

- Well, thank you so much. - I say smiling.

- Everything's okay? - She asks a little worried.

I think she doesn't know what happened in the New York airport.

I nod and smile softly.

- I just came to take my stuff. - I say.

- You're moving out? - She asks.

- Yeah... - I say.

I can't even look at her.

- Is everything okay between you two? - She asks.

I take a deep breath.

- We broke up. - I say and my voice cracks a little.

- Oh sweetheart. - She says and hugs me.

- What happened? - She asks.

- I think it's better if you talk with Charles. - I say.

She smiles at me and nods softly.

- I'll give you some time to grab your things. - She says smiling and puts her hand on my shoulder.

She left.

I start taking my stuff from the closet, my hoodies, shoes, and other clothes. After a few minutes I was done packing, I was about to leave when Oli starts looking at me.

- No me veas así. (Don't look at me like that.). - I say.

I'm already in the airport to go back to New York in Danielle's jet. Carlos starts calling me again, and again until I answer.

- ¿Y/n? - He asks.

- Carlos por favor, necesito que- (Carlos please, I need-)

- ¿Qué? Qué necesitas, solo dímelo y lo hare.(What? What do you need, just tell me and i'l do it.). - He interrupts me.

- Necesito que dejes de hablarme... ( I need you to stop talking to me.). - I say.

- No me pidas eso... (Don't ask me to do that...). - He says.

- Si lo que pasó en el hotel entre tu y yo te hace sentir culpable, yo terminare con Isa. (If what happened between you and me at the hotel makes you feel guilty, I'll break up with Isa.) - He says.

- Y/n... te amo... (Y/n... I love you.)

- ¿Qué? (What?). - I ask.

- Perdón si es raro para ti escucharme decirlo, pero necesito decírtelo. (I'm sorry if it's weird for you to hear it, but I needed to say it.). - He says.

- ¿Qué haces? (What are you doing?). - I ask in complete shock.

- Solo necesitaba que lo supieras. (I just needed you to know.). - He says.

We both stay quiet.

- Tu amistad significa mucho para mí en este momento... (You're friendship means so much to me in this moment...). - I say.

- Vamos, no quiero ser tu amigo... quiero ser más que eso. (Come on, I don't want to be your friend... I want to be more than that. )

- No puedo... (I can't...). - I say.

- No puedo hacer lo mismo que me hicieron a mí. (I can't do the same thing that they did to me.). - I say.

Carlos stays quiet, and then I hear a deep breath.

- Me tengo que ir. (I have to go.) - He says.

I hear a little crack on his voice.

- Lo siento tanto... (I'm really sorry.) - I say.

- Está bien, chao. (It's okay, chao.). - He says and hangs up.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. A notification from Charles pops on my screen. "Why did you took Oli with you?"

Charles

Why did you took Oli with you?

You cheated.

After that I stopped talking to them and stopped going to the races.