drinking shots with an ex

29th May (After the race)

Checo won and they made a party to celebrate. The club's music it's so loud I can't even hear my thoughts, and the lights are making me feel more dizzy than I already am because of the drinks I had hours ago. When we got here I was with Mase, but then Carlos and I went for drinks and before I even notice he disappeared. So now I'm looking for Mason, but instead I bump into Charles.

- Oh hey you! - He screams.

And even tho he screamed I can't hear him.

- What?! - I ask.

He starts laughing and makes me laugh.

- Come with me! - He says and grabs my arm.

We start walking.

- Wait but I need to find Mason! - I say.

I think he didn't hear me. We arrived to the bar.

- What can I get you guys? - The bartender asks.

-  4 shots of tequila and a strawberry mojito. - Charles says.

<< Strawberry mojito>> it is my favorite.

- Give me a sec. - The bartender says.

 Charles and I sit in some benches. I start looking around hoping by some chance I'll find Mason.

- What are you looking for? - Charles asks.

- Mason. - I say turning to look at him.

- Here you go guys. - The bartender says giving us the drinks.

- One for you and one for me. - Charles says.

He takes two shots and hands me one of them. 

- Let's do that thing they do at weddings! - He says.

- What thing? - I ask.

He puts his arm around mine, it's hard to explain but if you know you know. We both drink the shots, the tequila starts burning my throat and I make a disgusted face. Charles starts laughing and takes the mojito, he gives it to me.

- Drink it! - He says.

I take a sip, it makes it a lot better. Charles takes the other shots.

- Wait, lets get lemons. - I say.

- Lemons? What for? - He asks.

I raise my hand to get the bartenders attention, he looks at me and comes over.

- Can you get me some lemons and some salt, please? - I ask.

- Here you go. - He says and put the lemons in the bar table.

Charles looks at me confused.

- Okay so this is what you need to do, lick the back of your hand and put some salt. - I say while doing it.

- Then you lick the back of your hand again, take the shot and squeeze the lemon inside of your mouth. Like this. - I say and do it.

I make a sourface because of the lemon. Charles starts laughing and I do too. He continues looking at me smiling and so am I, he looks at my lips and then moves my hair behind my ear. He leans closer to me to kiss me, I push him slowly. 

- Charles, why are you doing this? - I ask.

He facepalms.

- I know, I know, I'm so sorry. - He says.

I start drink my mojito uncomfortable. He starts doing what I said.

- So I just lick the salt and drink the shot? - He asks.