Kiss or punch?

The next day (9:00AM)

My head can't stop spinning, ugh God I shouldn't had drank that much tequila. I try to stand up but I'm so hung over I can't almost walk or see. I walk to the bathroom which is in front of my room. I see Charles doing something in the living room.

- And good morning to that. - He says smiling.

I ignore him and enter to the bathroom, I see myself in the mirror and what the fuck am I doing only in underwear. I decide to take a shower to sober up, and when I was already in the shower Charles opens the bathroom door.

- Mind if I join you? - He asks.

- Charles! Get out! - I yell at him. What the fuck is going on?

I finish showering and run to my room to get changed, I lock the door and get changed. I get out of my room and Charles is laying on the sofa watching Grey's anatomy.

- Why was I in underwear? - I ask to Charles. He smiles at me.

- You don't remember? - He asks.

- Yeah, that's why I'm asking. - I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

- We did it. - He says.

- Excuse me?! - I ask confused.

- We had se-

- Yeah I know what that means. - I interrupt him.

- So that means we're good? - He asks.

- I was drunk! - I say.

- And? So was I. - He asks.

- And you cheated on me, we're never going to be good after this. - I say.

- Please it was a mistake. - He says.

- But I would have never done this to you... never. - I say.

- It didn't mean anything, I love you. - He says.

- This is not love. - I say.

- What about everything we've been through? - He asks.

- You should have thought about that before cheating on me with my friend. - I say and again my voice is cracking.

- I'm really really sorry. - He says.

- I don't understand why, why would you do this to me. - I say and tears start falling from my eyes down my cheeks.

- I- I don't know... - He says.

- Am I not enough for you? - I ask.

- You're perfect for me. - He says.

- Then why?! Why would you do that to me?! I've given everything to you, so why?! - I raise my voice and can't stop crying.

He stares at me.

- I don't know why. But I can assure you it doesn't matter to me! - He says.

- But it matters to me! I thought we were happy... - I say crying and I start having difficulty to breath. I take a deep breath.

- When? - I ask.

- When, what?

- When did you cheated on me.

- Y/n don't-

- Tell me! - I yell.

- 30th of august. - He says.

- When we celebrated Carlos birthday? - I ask confused.

- Yes, when all of you were at Carlos' parents house I went to my car, she was there and... it happened. - He says.