I'll wait for you

I answer the call.

- Y/n? - He asks.

- Charles please you have to stop calling me.

- I can't y/n. I need to talk to you.

- And I need you to stop. Instead of trying to solve things with me you should talk to your girlfriend.

- Can you at least let me explain it to you?

I looked at Ana and Reyes. Ana nods.

- Okay.

He sighs with relief and says.

- But I have to do it in person.

- Charles I'm in Spain, you can't come.

- I will if you let me.

Reyes says murmuring "Deja que venga" (Let him to come).

- Okay, I'll sent you the location.

- Can't wait to see you. - He says and I hang up.

The sound of the front door closing made me turn to look.

- ¿Y/n? - Carlos looks at me.

- Ay Carlos que bueno que llegas, Charles vendrá para hablar con y/n. ¿No es genial? (Oh Carlos it's great that you arrived, Charles will come to talk to y/n. Isn't it great?). - Reyes says.

- Sí, es genial. ( Yeah, it's great). - Carlos says, but I know he is lying.

After that I was laying on my bed with the feeling that I forgot something, and then I remembered, my modeling manager messaged me saying there was an emergency and I totally forgot. I instantly call her.

- Hi Danielle, what happened? What is the emergency?

- I have very bad news.

- Danielle you're scaring me, tell me what is it.

- Okay, but I need to ask you something first.

- Go on.

- What happened in Budapest with you and that formula one driver?

- What?

- The model agency called me and they said that they saw the post of you and the formula one driver.

- Charles.

- What?

- His name is Charles.

- Y/n I don't think you're getting the point. You can get fired.

- But why?

- You are everywhere as the girl that screwed Charles and his girlfriend relationship.

- But I didn't. We just went to a bar and that's it.

- So you didn't kiss?

- But I didn't know he had a girlfriend, please Danielle you have to help me. I can't lose my career. - My voice started breaking.

- I will do everything I can. But I can't promise anything.

- Thanks. - I say and hang up.

A tear felt from my eye but I don't know if I am crying because of what happen with Charles and I or because I could lose my job. Because of what happened moments earlier I forgot to send the location to Charles, but every time I tried to do I could stop thinking of Carlos.... and the face he had when Reyes told him Charles was coming. I don't know if its a good idea to bring Charles in here after how Carlos reacted when he found out about us. I have to talk with Carlos so I go to his room and open the door.