Never have I ever...

Interview day ( Who's in my bathroom YT video)

- Hey guys and welcome to another episode of Who's in my bathroom. Today I have a very especial guest... And it is, Y/n Alonso my best friend. - Hailey Bieber says and I open the door and sit next to her.

- We're going to be doing pasta a la carbonara while chatting.

- Okay, that sounds good. - I say

- Can you tell me why you chose this food to cook? - Hailey asks.

- Um I guess because I used to cook it very frequently.

- Interesting... Okay so while we let the pasta boil maybe we can talk about our friendship.  - Hailey says.

- Yeah, we meet when we started modeling in IMG models.

- And also you started coming a lot to NY, and we became best friends. - Hailey says.

- Yeah you were my only friend in NY. Before I met Bella.

- Okay now the pasta is ready, can you tell me what's next?

-  I think the guaciale is first and then we add the pasta.

- Okay, so let's talk about your new relationship. - Hailey says.

- Yeah, as you already know I'm dating Car- I mean Charles Leclerc. - I say and look at Charles, he gets mad and walks out. Hailey looks at me.

- You okay? - She asks.

- Yeah it's fine, let's continue.

- Okay so you were saying that the guaciale is first and then the pasta right? - Hailey says and puts the guaciale on the pan and then the pasta.

- Yes, just like that.

- So a lot has changed... Your new boyfriend is an F1 driver for Red Bull. - Hailey says on purpose.

-  It's Scuderia Ferrari.

- Oh yeah, Redbull was..

- Max. - I say.

- What's next because I think the pasta is burning. - Hailey says laughing and we both look at it.

- Oh shit, okay next we need a plate. - I say laughing and one of the team brings a plate to the table.

- We pour it into the plate? - Hailey asks.

- Yes. - I say and she starts pouring the pasta into the plate.

- And the egg? We cook it? - She asks.

- Actually Carlos taught me to put it after. - I say and crack the egg on a glass plate.

- So Carlos huh? 

- What? - I say while putting the egg on the pasta.

- Is him your ex or something? - She asks.

- Oh god no! He's just my... He's my Carlos, you know? - I say with a soft smile.

- Your Carlos mhm? That sounds cute. - She says smiling.

- Let's stop talking about him, my boyfriend is going to get mad at me. - I say. Hailey and I start laughing.

- Okay let's eat this before it gets cold. - She says and takes two plates to put the pasta in.

- I have to admite it looks like shit. - She says.

I laugh.

- I know haha, just put a little of salt and pepper.  

- And it will magically stop looking like shit? - She says and we both start laughing.

We finished eating.