I just feel like something happened...

A/N: Srry I haven't update this week, I was sick and without ideas😿 But if you have any recommendations... I totally accept them, just comment them.

I unblock my phone to see the message and hear Charles groaning. I tiptoe to the bathroom so I can answer Max's text, I lower the toilet seat and sit with my knees to my chest.

Max❤️

Srry about earlier

It's ok

I let myself be carried away by what you said in the interview

I told you I was drunk

Ik, but...

But?

I've been thinking a lot lately

About what?

The past, especially about us

Max no

I just really regret about what I said that day

...
Ik me too

I miss you

¿?

You're the only person I've ever truly loved

Are you high? Or drunk?

I promise it's true

C'mon Max, it's been a long time since dated
It's late now

You wanna know the real reason Kelly and I didn't worked?
You, you are the reason.

Now what is wrong with all the men I know? Now I'm suddenly the reason why all of them break up with their partners?

- What are you doing? - Charles says standing in the doorway.

- Shit! You scared me! - I exclaim and put my phone on the sink.

- Why are you sitting here in the dark? - He asks smiling with confusion.

- I-I just didn't wanted to wake you up.- I lie, well it's half a lie. I did not want to wake him up, but I also didn't want him to know I'm texting Max. 

I don't like keeping secrets, but how would I tell him that Max is texting me that he misses me and that he broke up with his girlfriend because of me? I mean, Charles is very comprehensive, but I don't think he would be if I tell him this. I wouldn't be if Charlotte texted him something like that.

- Well, I need to use the bathroom. - He says and I can almost see how he's starting to suspect something.

- Oh yeah, sorry. - I say smiling and standing up. I start walking out.
I can't, I can't lie to him.

- It's Max. - I say.

- Sorry?

- Max texted me.