"Everything is okay"

They Way I Loved You  -Taylor's version.   (April 16 2016)

Max traveled to Shanghai for the Chinese Grand Prix, I will also go but I had to speak to my manager before. Danielle told me she had great news and that I have to get a flight to Monaco to meet her. I don't know why couldn't she just call me and tell me what is it, but anyways. Max has been acting weird since he signed his contract with Red Bull, like ignoring my messages and not responding my calls and stuff like that. Carlos tells me not to worry but I have a feeling that something is wrong. I took the flight to Monaco at 8:00 AM and at 7:00 PM I will  travel to Shanghai for the Grand Prix.

I call Danielle as soon as I arrived.

- Hello? - I ask.

- Where are you? - Danielle asks.

- What you mean? I'm buying a Starbucks in the airport. 

- Okay, I'll  meet you there.

I was waiting for the Starbucks worker to give me my drink when an unknown number started calling me.

- ¿Aló? - A familiar voice asks. 

- ¿Uh hola? ¿Quién habla?  - I ask. (Hello? Who's talking?)

- Es Tini, Carlos quería llamarte pero se quedó sin batería. (It's Tini, Carlos wanted to call you but he run out off battery.)

- ¿Okay? ¿Y Carlos? (Okay? And Carlos?)

- Y/n?  - Carlos asks.

- ¿Sí? (Yeah?).   

- ¿Ya estás en Monaco? (Are you already in Monaco?) - Carlos asks.

- Sí, Danielle vendrá al aeropuerto por mí. (Yeah, Danielle will  come to the airport for me.)

- Vale, me avisas cuando vengas acá. (Okay, tell me when you're here.) 

- Vale, adiós. (Okay, bye.). - I respond and hang up.

- Y/n? - The Starbucks worker asks with my drink in his hand. 

I take my drink and sit in one of the tables, then I see her. Danielle, every time we talk she randomly starts speaking French. She says that it's because I need to start speaking it too, but I still get confused with some words. Danielle is 25 and I'm 18, she's like my older sister.

- Y/n! - Danielle says. 

- Hi! - I say and hug her.

- Are you ready for the news I have? - She asks.

- Yeah?  

- Okay, first things first. You've been practicing your French accent?  

-Oui oui. - I say. 

- Okay, stop that sounds terrible.     

- Ouch.

- We'll skip that part, now let's talk about the news.

- Okay.

- Good news or bad news first?

- Bad news first.

- You lost your job. - She says so calm it freaks me out.

-  What?!  

- But, you have a better one.

- Wait, what you mean? - I ask.

-  One of the biggest modeling agencies in NY wants you to model for them.