𝒊. secret's safe with me

CHAPTER ONE: SECRET'S SAFE WITH ME !

8x02

━━━━━━

      CASEY WILLOWS OPENED HER EYES AND REALIZED SHE WAS NOT IN HER OWN BEDROOM. She had remembered last night's events and smiled to herself as she turned around to her now boyfriend, Spencer Reid.

To her surprise, he wasn't next to her. She furrowed her brows and realized she heard pans clattering in the kitchen and realized that Spencer was cooking breakfast. Casey stood up from the bed and grabbed the cardigan he had laying on the ground — the same one that Casey tore off of him the night prior.

She put on the tan cardigan — it was a little big on her but it fit enough to cover her entire body. Casey walked out of Reid's bedroom and into the kitchen. His back was turned to her and he was flipping pancakes in a pan.

Casey looked around at the food in front of her. He had made eggs and bacon, sausage. There was coffee in a pot right next to all of it. "What's all this?" Casey asks and Spencer turns around and looks back at the pan in front of him as he speaks. "Just made a little breakfast for us." He told with a little dopey grin on his face as he spoke.

Casey smiled and sat down at the table. "This is all amazing." She said. "Yeah, I-I didn't know what you liked for breakfast so, I just... made everything." Spencer told as he headed over to the table and placed a pancake on her plate and one on his own plate.

         "Usually, I stick to coffee and bagels." Casey told. "But this is the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me. Thank you, it's all so nice." Spencer smiles at the girl and watched as her light up at her variety of choices.

         Spencer and Casey had been going out for about a month, now. It was going pretty good so far. Sometimes, it felt like they were own little world, like it was just them. It wasn't the same as before, no feelings hidden from one another anymore. He liked what they had. So did she.

         Their nice breakfast had been interrupted by Garcia calling each of them in for a new case. They had decided to take Casey's car and walk in the office together until they went their separate ways to their desks.

        Casey had decided to grab another cup of coffee over at the BAU's coffee machine. She had looked over to her side and realized Spencer was going in to kiss her on the cheek and she immediately freaked out and pulled him into a secluded room where no one could find them.

       "What are you doing?" Casey questioned. Spencer furrowed his brows at her. "Trying to... trying to kiss you," He said as if it were so obvious. "Like-like couples do. Did you... did you not want me to?"