𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. not appropriate

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: NOT APPROPRIATE !

9x12

⚠️ smut warning below!

━━━━━━

CASEY WILLOWS HAD NO IDEA WHY HER AND HER FIANCÉ HAD TO STAY FOR THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT SEMINAR AT WORK. One of her coworkers had insisted they had one and here they were, having one.

       "Sexual harassment isn't always a quid pro quo arrangement.
Maybe it's a conversation between two co-workers that makes you feel uncomfortable." Casey already saw where this was going a mile away. "Maybe these co-workers use phrases like... 'baby girl.'" The woman who made the PowerPoint obviously directed this towards the BAU's very own Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan.

        "Oh, God." Casey muttered under her breath.

        "'Chocolate thunder.'" Both Garcia and Morgan have already exchanged a look. "Or... 'Where's my big black twelve-pack?'" Casey let out a snicker, causing Spencer to also do the same and he covered his mouth to hide his smile. "I so wish I had popcorn right now." Casey whispered.

        "Who blabbed?" Garcia whispered to Morgan.

        "And that creates a what? A hostile work environment." Spencer and Casey look at one another. If anyone had even known what those two do behind closed doors and even with their secret messages exchanged within the office, everyone in the BAU would be totally surprised. Especially since one of the culprits is their very own resident genius, Spencer Reid.

        "So messages like, 'more cushion for the pushing'," Everyone begins to chuckle. "Not appropriate. 'I'll be Coco to your Ice-T.' Not appropriate. 'Flarpy blunderguff.'" Casey furrows her brows as everyone is still laughing. "I don't even know what that means, but not appropriate."

       Garcia stands up and the woman looks right at her. "Ms. Garcia, you really have to stay for this." Garcia holds up her phone, indicating that her boss has messaged her. "I'm sorry, but I got-- I--I have to--I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

       Obviously embarrassed, Garcia walks away and the woman looks again and says: "Not appropriate." Casey understood why this meeting was being had but if this was really just centered around Morgan and Garcia, why couldn't this woman have just pulled them aside and tell them to cool down a bit? There was no reason for this meeting.

       Casey raises her hand up. "Yes, Agent Willows?" The woman asks. "Quick question: why are we here? This is a sexual harassment seminar. I'm sure we all know the rights and wrongs of this stuff, of course but we shouldn't have to call this meeting just because Bob from payroll doesn't get the joke." The woman was caught off-guard by the Willows' wit. She was flabbergasted by the tone of the woman and realizing she was correct. "W... Well, y-yes, if you're-if you're looking it at that way... then..."