𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. vivian

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN: VIVIAN !

━━━━━━

        VIVIAN HUDSON WAS FINALLY BACK FROM LEAVE. Of course, she had returned to work just a few days after returning back home. The woman had been visiting her children and she knew it was time to return to work — especially after being informed about what happened with Hotch.

         The woman was currently in Hotch's office, looking at his name plaque, tracing the letters with her thumb. She tried her best to manage a smile but since finding out what happened with Hotch, she didn't know if she could.

        There's a small knock on the doorway and Vivian looks up at Casey in the doorway. "Hey. Thought I'd find you here. Welcome back." Casey greeted and Vivian gave a small smile at the girl. Casey notices the plaque in Vivian's hands as she walks in the room. "You heard about Hotch, I assume?" Casey asks the woman.

       Vivian sighs, knowing what she has to say. Of course, she knew she couldn't say anything to Casey. Not quite yet. "He's on field duty." Vivian spoke. "Yeah, probably won't be back in a few weeks." Casey told. Maybe even longer than that. Vivian thought.

      "How was seeing your kids?" Casey decides to ask as Vivian puts the plaque down as she found it. "It was refreshing. It's been a while since I've seen them." Vivian told. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." Casey smiles.

      "Heard I missed Prentiss," Vivian mentions. "How was that?" Casey nods at the woman, "It was good, very good. We hadn't seen her in a while. You missed a pretty hefty girls' night, though." The woman finds herself chuckling.

       The girls' night they had was one for the books. The women had played a very stingy and dirty game of Never Have I Ever and every women in the group had discovered something new about each other in regards to each other's sex lives, especially Casey's and Spencer's, along with JJ's and Will's.

       On a dare, Emily kissed a woman, Casey did a dance number on the table tops, Garcia expressed her large hatred for the newbie, Luke Alvez — a little too much that it made JJ and Casey question Garcia if she really did hate him.

       The night had ended with the bartender calling Will and Spencer to come and pick all of them up from the bar.

      "Damn." Vivian groaned as Casey chuckled more. Rossi suddenly walked into the room. "Welcome back." Rossi greeted, with Garcia trailing behind him. "Dave. Garcia." Vivian greeted.

      "Welcome back, Viv. Just letting you guys know, we do have a case. And it's urgent." Garcia told as she walked out of the room and the three agents follow behind the woman. Tara, Spencer, Luke and JJ had already been in the conference room in their designated seats.