𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. the storm

CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE: THE STORM !

11x22

━━━━━━

JJ, HENRY, CASEY AND CHRISTOPHER HAD ARRIVED AT HOTCH'S APARTMENT RIGHT AT THE SAME TIME. JJ and Hotch were carpooling the boys to school and Casey had decided to come with with Christopher because Vivian offered to watch him while Casey would be spending some time with James. Spencer and his mother were planning on taking a trip, leaving Casey for some parent bonding time of her own.

Vivian had everyone enter into Hotch's apartment and Casey looked over as Jack had been packing his backpack up. It was strange to think that he had just turned eleven. "Hiya, Jack." Casey greeted. "Hi, Casey." Jack greeted back as he continued to pack up his bag.

Hotch walks into the room next, ready for work. Being unit chief had its' ups and downs with breaks. "Good morning." He greeted, nearly chipper. It was odd to see Hotch in that sense to Casey. He's always a serious guy.

"Hi." JJ smiles. "Hey, Hotch." says Casey at the same time.

Henry and Jack are over by the table, chatting about comic books. "We really appreciate you giving us a drive again." JJ tells Hotch. "Sure, absolutely. Anytime." Hotch nods at the woman.

"And thank you for watching Christopher while Spencer and I'll be gone." Casey tells Vivian as she puts Christopher down. "Oh, it's no problem. It's been a while since I've been around toddlers. I'm sure I can get the hang of it." Vivian shrugged. "Where are you and your dad going?"

"He wants to vacate to Mexico. Can you believe that? Mexico, of all places." Casey told. "But Spencer did sprout some facts about the crime rate in Mexico and we decided on California."

"North or South?" Vivian asks. "Where do you think? He thinks he's gonna meet Al Pacino on the south end." Casey stated. "If he wanted to meet Al Pacino, we could've just told Rossi. I'm sure he knows him." JJ jokes as she heads over to the boys. "Okay, let's get you packed up."

Vivian walks over to Hotch as he gets his gun out of the safe to put it in his holster. "Hey, you." Vivian greets. "Hey." Hotch says. "You're forgetting something." Vivian teases and Hotch furrowed his eyebrows until the raise and he remembers what he's forgetting. "You're gonna need to remind me of what I'm forgetting."

"I can show ya." Vivian smiles as she goes to her tiptoes - but only a little bit, since she's tall and kisses him on the lips.

Suddenly, the door slams open. Vivian jumps out of Hotch's arms, Casey swipes her son off the ground, standing near JJ, who's holding both Jack and Henry securely. "MPD!" SWAT comes into the apartment, causing everyone in the apartment to be confused on what's going on. Both Hotch hold his gun up to the people pointing guns at him.