𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. no body, no crime

CHAPTER FORTY THREE: NO BODY, NO CRIME !

10x01

━━━━━━

       CASEY WILLOWS, WAS IN DIRE NEED OF A COFFEE FIX THIS MORNING. It had been a rough night with Christopher and getting him to bed and so, Spencer, being the loving fiancé he is, decided to go to him and Casey's favorite coffee shop in town to get her coffee that wasn't from their work machine for once.

        Casey had been working on some paperwork when she had seen her fiancé come to her aid with coffee in his hands. "Oh, thank you." Spencer leaned down and the two pecked each other on the lips. "I really needed this."

Their attention than turned over to their team, all walking in. "I know. It surprised me, too." Rossi spoke to JJ as they walked in with Vivian, Garcia and Morgan. "What? What surprised you?" Garcia pried almost immediately.

"Hotch talked to Emily." JJ revealed. "And?" Garcia asks. Rossi sighs, "She just doesn't want to come back." Casey's face frowns as she hears the news. "Why? She loves us." Garcia questions. "But she loves London more." Casey added.

Ever since Blake left, Hotch had been trying to find a replacement for her since they were down an agent. To say that they were going through a rough patch with trying to find an agent to replace Blake was an understatement.

"For what it's worth, Hotch is interviewing someone we've met before." Spencer tells. "He is?" Casey asks. "Yeah, I met her on the way up."

"How many candidates is that now?" Morgan asks. "This one makes lucky number 10." Rossi answers. "At this rate, Hotch is practically killing himself trying to find another agent. I'm assuming he'd accept anyone at this point." Vivian told.

"What?" Garcia starts. "See, this is what happens when I don't sleep. I miss things. Who is this person? Are they nice? Why is that the first question I always ask?" Garcia rants as Casey looks up at Hotch's office. "And why are the blinds always closed? That's my question." Casey told.

Garcia then gets a message about their new case they have yet to take care of. Everyone heads up to the conference room, ready to tackle this case when Hotch walks in with a woman right behind him.

"Everyone, this is SSA Kate Callahan from Andy Swan's unit. She'll be joining the team." Casey's eyes widen once the woman walks in. "Kate?" Casey asks. The woman's face changes into a wide smile. "Casey?"

"Oh, my gosh!" Casey rushes in to hug the woman, to which Kate gladly accepts. "I take it you to go back before karaoke night." Morgan comments.