𝒊𝒊. they know

CHAPTER TWO: THEY KNOW !

8x04

━━━━━━

CASEY'S KNUCKLES RAPPED ON REID'S FRONT DOOR AND SHE HAD WAITED FOR A MINUTE OR TWO BEFORE SPENCER HAD ANSWERED THE DOOR. "Hey!" Spencer greeted. "Hey." Casey smiled, giving him a peck on the lips before entering the apartment.

"Thought I'd surprise you," Casey spoke. "We haven't really seen one another besides work and we're not really seeing each other there. So, I thought I'd spend some time with you."

Spencer smiled at his girlfriend as she spoke. He could tell that she really cared for him and she truly and deeply liked him and was trying to make sure that the love was still in the air. Spencer could tell though, because he liked her just as much.

"I bought some Chinese food for us, so we can eat and probably watch a movie or something. I brought over one of Gideon's old movies that was left laying in a box in my apartment." Casey looked over at Reid, noticing that he had been staring at her. "What?" She asked.
"You're... cute." Spencer spoke as he shook his head in astonishment at the girl. Casey smirked and cupped his face. "You're cuter." She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

Their kiss was deepened but was then immediately interrupted by both of their phones going off. They both checked their phones and said: "Garcia, we have a case." They both chuckled at their words being in unison.

"I don't know how much more of this sneaking around I can do." Reid sighed. "I know, but... we'll tell them soon. I promise." Casey assured. "When's soon?" He asked. "The right time. Maybe when we're out with all of them or something."

"In the meantime, let's put this Chinese food in the fridge and head down to the BAU." Casey tells. "You're driving." Reid points. "I always do." Casey shrugs.

       When the two arrived at the BAU, they headed straight to their desks and realized that no one else had been in yet besides Hotch and Garcia. The two had looked at one another and each raised an eyebrow as they got an idea.

       They both rushed over to the file room that anyone had barely gone in. It was small and tight but it would manage — it was also soundproof, too.

     Reid closed the door behind him, knowing that the door automatically locked. The two began to have a very heated heavy make-out session until Reid pulled away. "Hey, how long did JJ and Morgan say until they would be here?" Reid asked in curiousness. "They said they'd be here in ten. Gives us plenty of time." Casey smirked as Reid pushed the girl up against the wall and began to kiss her neck.