𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. boss down

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: BOSS DOWN !

9x05

━━━━━━

AS USUAL, THE TEAM WAS CALLED IN FOR YET ANOTHER CASE. Currently, Casey was seated next to the father of her child, holding his hand as he was talking to Rossi about a car.

Rossi was showing Reid a picture of the car as Casey was writing things in her notepad. "I just put in new brakes. She's running like a dream." Rossi told. "I always admired the aesthetic of the classic Torpedo C body, especially in the 1947. They just don't make them like that anymore." Spencer explained. "Yeah, well, I'm lucky to have found it. Uncle Sal would be proud." Rossi told.

          Casey squeezes Spencer's hand and he turns over to the girl. "Are you gonna help me pick out baby names or what?" Casey asked. "Well, we're going with Stephanie Diana for a girl." Spencer shrugged. "I thought we were going with Violet Diana." Casey stated, noting how she always wanted a daughter named Violet and how Reid's favorite color was basically purple.

           "Okay, anyways, well, we have the girl names down. But we don't have the boy names down." Casey says and Spencer begins to think. "Derek?" The man turns towards Derek Morgan, who holds his arms up and nods. "One Derek Morgan's enough." Casey comments.

            "How about... Willie?" Casey asks.
            "Willie... like Free Willy?" Morgan intrudes. "The kid would be begging to get made fun of." Casey sighs, "Fine, no Willie."

             "Sam?" JJ inquires.
             "Michael?" Blake asks.
             "Spencer Jr.?" Garcia adds.
             "David?" Rossi asks, making Casey chuckle.

             Suddenly, Hotch had walked in and the team had moved on. "Thank you for coming in, everyone. We can get started." Garcia stands in front of the team. "Okay. Guys, meet Samantha Wilcox, 16-year-old junior in Wichita, Kansas. Last night, she snuck out with her boyfriend, they were attacked, she hasn't been seen since." Garcia explained.

        "Boyfriend got a broken jaw and a concussion." Morgan reads from the file. "And the description of the attacker matches her father, Eddie Lee Wilcox." Hotch informed. "Ex-con." Blake adds.

        "Oh, is he ever," Garcia comments. "Still on parole.
Eddie is a car thief and wheel man extraordinaire." JJ nods, "String of assault charges, too. Been in and out of jail since he was a kid."

         "Me and this girl would get along pretty well." Casey commented, thinking aloud.

         "We don't usually work parental abduction cases." Blake says. "We do when the abduction's violent and dad's a former convict." Rossi tells. "He hasn't been incarcerated in over three years. I mean he's had ample opportunity. Why pick yesterday to kidnap her?" Reid questions.