𝒍𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. identity : stolen

CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR: IDENTITY : STOLEN !

12x01

⚠️ smut warning below!

━━━━━━

         SPENCER REID AND HIS WIFE, CASEY WILLOWS HAD JUST GOTTEN BACK FROM A TRIP TO PARIS, ALONG WITH THEIR SON AND HIS MOTHER. After everything that's happened with the prisoners getting out of their prisons, they weren't sure if they even wanted to go to Paris.

          But Spencer had already paid for the trip with him and his mother and added two more tickets for his son and his wife. He didn't like the idea of them being alone after everything.

          Today was their first day back to work at the BAU. JJ had greeted the both of them and discovered that a man hunter by the name of Luke Alvez had helped them catch seven of the thirteen killers that had gotten loose. He was a part of the army and also with the FBI's fugitive task force.

         Spencer was currently explaining how the trip to Paris went to JJ. "Then, we visited the Louvres and the Eiffel Tower, and the best part of all was that on the flight back Mom walked me through every moment of it. I didn't have to prompt her."

         "Oh, Spence, that's so great." JJ smiled. "The latest research shows that diets high in omega-3 fatty acids help combat dementia, which we gorged on in Paris. I mean, honestly, if she hadn't been clinically diagnosed with Alzheimer's, I'd just think she was a little absent-minded." Spencer told.

       "So are you gonna keep her in the same facility?" JJ asks. "Yeah, she really likes it there." Spencer nods.

       "How was Christopher's first trip to Paris?" JJ then asks as Casey pulls out her cell phone and shows JJ a photo of Christopher in front of the Eiffel Tower, Spencer holding him, both pointing towards the tall building. JJ smiled down at the photo. "Oh, he's getting so big."

        "He was super obsessed with how the sky looked there. We almost bought a leash so he could stop running everywhere." Casey joked. "But it was amazing. It was great to have little to no worries about anything." JJ nods at the woman, "I'm glad you guys had a great time." 

        Rossi comes over towards the three. "What did we miss while we were gone?" Spencer decides to ask. "Yeah, tell us about this Agent Alvez dude. He seems cool." Casey nods.

       JJ begins to think. "Uh, well, um, let's see, he bounced between different divisions before joining the fugitive task force."
      "Former army ranger, right?" Spencer asks.
      "Covered most of Iraq's worst hellholes. He's a first in, last out kind of guy." Rossi adds.
      "Sounds like almost everybody here." Casey jokes.