𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. judgement day

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: JUDGEMENT DAY !

━━━━━━

       IT WASN'T OFTEN THAT SPENCER AND CASEY HAD THE GANG OVER AT THE APARTMENT. But they figured a team night was what they needed.

       They had been over at the patio where all the women on the team — and Morgan — had been resting on lawn chairs and enjoying themselves with margaritas and for Casey, a virgin margarita.

Spencer had been refilling Casey's drink and Hotch and Rossi were putting up lights that both Spencer and Casey had been meaning to do but never got around to doing so.

As Spencer had come back outside, JJ comments: "It's even brighter than it was an hour ago." Garcia nods, "It's like magic and science and fairy tales all rolled up into one."

Spencer had taken a look at the night sky. "Actually, it's ion speeding into the earth's magnetic field and then they collide with air molecules. Hm." He tells.

"Leave it to the genius to draw it all out scientifically." Morgan comments, looking at Garcia and the rest of the gang chuckles.

"Yeah, especially with his pregnant girlfriend and his baby who's in the womb that likes the sound of his voice mixed with statistical terms," Casey sighs exasperatedly. "Seriously, if this little thing gets any bigger, I'll never be able to snap back." The woman shivers a bit.

"Hey, was that a shiver? I think I detected a shiver. Lady, you should go inside with that shiver." Garcia tells the woman and Casey shakes her head at her friend. "Shh, I'm fine, I'm feeling fine."

"You didn't look so fine when you were bent over the toilet puking your guts out today at work." Blake states.

"Nausea, headaches, all a normal part of pregnancy." Casey assures. "Along with gas, heartburn, constant need to pee." JJ added.

"Sounds fun." Garcia comments. "Oh, it is." JJ nodded. "See, this is why you're over here, you understand me." Casey tells, patting JJ on the thigh.

Hotch and Rossi had finished with the lights and had announced that they were done. "Oh, thank you for putting up those lights guys. I've been meaning to do it but with the baby, it's just stressful. And Spencer, he stresses out with me, so..."

"Everything is stressful with a baby on the way." Rossi understands. "I mostly did everything for Haley when she was pregnant with Jack so I know what it looks like." Hotch tells.